Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
McDonalds milkshake machine back in working order ❤

image_processing20190910-26881-j5o38z.gif

With all the talk of slush puppy's - I remember them as a kid but don't see them around so much now. I'd love to try one again but don't see any where I live. I must checkout the petrol stations next time I go.

Finally bought an airfryer. Going to try and do tonights dinner in it. Hope I don't ruin it (the airfryer and the dinner).

• Heart
Reactions: 9

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
It's official - I just don't get fashion.

a) This is £2040
b) where would you wear it!?
c) why is it paired with those awful shoes?

Screenshot 2021-08-26 20.42.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Hahahahaha I’ve said that since I was a kid too and I say it to work colleagues all the time 😂

Slept a bit better last night until 4am when I was woken by my cat meowing outside. She must have snuck out earlier in the evening from the window as she doesn’t usually go out at night. She was annoyed with me and meowed in my face in bed for 5 mins or so before settling down to sleep haha. Luckily I managed to get back off to sleep for a couple more hours but I still feel knackered (😂) now. Last day at work today so hopefully it’s an easy one and not too sad then a week off before the new one starts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I don’t have a tv in my bedroom so I’ve just got into bed to watch tv on my laptop. I bloody love my bed too. Especially after that stint of not having it. I tell it every night how I’ll never let it go again 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone, Oooh Tango ice blast I must admit it was Zoella who got me into those 😊 anyway does anyone here own a Kitchen aid mixer and are they worth the money?
ive got a kitchen aid. I’ve had one for 4 years and I love it. I do bake a lot though so it’s had a lot of use in this time. I managed to get a brand new one sealed in box for a cheaper price on gumtree though.

I’m just back from a blackberry picking walk with little one in the fields by us and I found where the cows are!

D1E24815-0016-4D26-B734-BEA0D6308654.jpeg
4D831C28-5039-4EBC-8A03-7533CBE03467.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am beyond bored 🤣
Bfs at his mums
Kid is asleep
I’m scrolling through the internet wondering why all T-shirt’s these days are crop tops!???!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Had a stressful morning, woke up and I'd come on and i was in absolute agony. Went to make a cuppa and give the baby some milk & cereal and the milk my fella bought yesterday was out of date and stunk 🙃 so I sent him an angry text saying he should learn how to check the dates on stuff 🤣 I was livid. Thought right ill take the baby the park and nip the asda on the way back. Got a letter through the door from the council just as I was about to leave. They'd mucked up something on my council tax bill so I had sit on hold for 45 mins sorting it out. Then i took the washing out of the washing machine and put it in the line. Whilst doing this the baby decided to eat a daffodil 😅 so I tried scooping it out of his mouth. Then he decided to jump in a muddy bit of the garden so I had to give him a bath. We never ended up going to the park. Or the asda. I've still not had a cup of tea or coffee. I ended up just putting my pjs on and thinking 'right we'll try again when he's woke up from his nap 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When I was 15 i remember getting a big mac meal, then I won a big mac on that, went and claimed that cos I'm a greedy cow, won a strawberry milkshake on that, claimed that and I won a mcmuffin 🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I remember when I was 15 I was texting some lad and I said 'im knackered' and he was like 'too much shagging ey that's what knackered means' I was like wtf is this guy on about, I'm just doing my gcse's 🤓

• Haha

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I found out last night someone I knew a long time ago has passed away. Not seen this person for years and was not close to them but followed them on insta throughout their cancer battle. I think I feel funny about it as they were exactly the same age as me (35 so still so young) and had not long been married. Horrible. Life is awful sometimes.

It's so hard to do when you are caught up in the daily slog of life but we must really make the most of every moment.

On a happier note - I was up at 5 and at a gym class at 6. So am feeling good!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is everyone having a good afternoon? I am! I ordered a Mcdonalds for lunch, the delivery guy just sat in his car for 5 mins before bringing the food. It was still warm but I went on Just Eat and whinged about it anyway. They've given me 10 pound credit just for moaning 🤣

• Haha