Chit chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Mr Peaches wants my dad too either. I said I’ll get my dad to fix it he goes ‘nah you’re alright I’ll do it’ - he’s dogshit at DIY. Doesn’t even have a toolkit. Feel like I now just have no curtains in my bedroom for life 🤣
you know there’s a little thing called ✨ doing it yourself✨ 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I accidentally stepped on the dog’s tail and now I feel so bad about it 😭😭😭 He seems okay but I’m so sorry!

Was having biscuits with my coffee, wanted to have another one but there was none! The horror 🙀 Now I’ll have to go out but it’s raining with what looks like either snow or hail. Looks like I will have to skip my jog too.

Yesterday I scrolled through the Instagram of this girl I’m kinda jealous of and I still feel meh because of it. She has my dream job, my dream boyfriend, good looks, she lives in a nice place and earns a lot of money. She is younger than me too. What a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday I scrolled through the Instagram of this girl I’m kinda jealous of and I still feel meh because of it. She has my dream job, my dream boyfriend, good looks, she lives in a nice place and earns a lot of money. She is younger than me too. What a witch
She’s probs miserable in some element of her life! Remember what you see on the gram isn’t real life. It’s highlights people want you to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all. I slept great. Think it was because of going out yesterday. Still tired but that's just my life 😜

I tried growing catnip in a plant pot in summer but it wasn't growing so I threw it on a bit of the garden and forgot about it. Noticed Pixie spending alot of time in that area today only to realise that the catnip has grown and she was getting high as a kite 🤣
She's spent the last half an hour running around like a loony and stalking an elastic band.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s probs miserable in some element of her life! Remember what you see on the gram isn’t real life. It’s highlights people want you to see.
Thank you ❤ I know you are right, but I’m this kind of person who sets very high standards for everyone, myself included, and feels bad for not living up to them. I just wish I wasn’t that self-conscious

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just back from an impromptu trip to costco. Got some books, pjs, baileys and hotdogs for lunch.
Now about to attempt cleaning the downstairs after blitzing the upstairs first thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I went for a laser hair removal session and it hurt like a witch. My face is red like a strawberry. I hope the pain and money is worth it in the end. My dad has bought a cake from Costco for my mum's birthday and I can't stop eyeing it up. 😂

My mum was really pleased with everything in the morning so that's made my day.

I'm watching Kiri on Netflix which so far has been good. There's only 4 eps but I can't find anything else to watch!

I hope things start going right for us all very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.