Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remembered another one. When you're having a casserole stick some potatoes in a sandwich with loads of butter then dip it in the gravy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Crisp sarnie
Cheese and cucumber
Corned beef and branston
Chicken and stuffing
Bacon and HP sauce
Chips

Love a butty!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@WilmaHun what sort of birthday cake do you buy yourself and do you eat it all in one day? I'm actually intrigued because I can't usually get through 1 slice of cake let alone a whole one haha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
@WilmaHun what sort of birthday cake do you buy yourself and do you eat it all in one day? I'm actually intrigued because I can't usually get through 1 slice of cake let alone a whole one haha
Look. I'm not an animal. It takes me a few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The most recent one I bought was this one
1635342916691.png

However this one is also very good

1635342942258.png

Ignore the fact they say "serves 16/15". We'll pretend that doesn't exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If I went to a birthday, and they tried to share that cake between 15/16 people, I’d be so unhappy 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😏
Dunno why this reminded me of once I was chatting to some guy and I asked him if he liked tomato sauce (no idea why) and he went ‘no I’m saucy enough’ 😂
Thinking of the "you are a saucy boy" insult in romeo&juliet and I'm trying not to cry laugh while I wait for my passport pics

Look. I'm not an animal. It takes me a few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The most recent one I bought was this one
View attachment 831307

However this one is also very good

View attachment 831309

Ignore the fact they say "serves 16/15". We'll pretend that doesn't exist.
Serves 16?? That's bullshit unless the cake vanishes after 16 people consecutively take a whiff of it and that's what they mean 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of my colleagues now has to wait for a Covid test after his friend has tested positive :(

At this rate I'll be stuck WFH forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Buzz Lightyear has his own film coming out, how random is that!? Apparently it’s an origin story to Toy Story 🤔 how random is that, I just watched the trailer, I thought it looks good 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The unicorn cake from Asda is amazing I'd happily lick the icing off, it's proper buttercream icing now that sheet icing, that's well naff

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.