Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun are you Mr Kipling?!

Speaking of Asda muffins, has anyone had the muffins the Asda bakery do in a pack of 6; I’ve only ever had chocolate chip but they might do other ones. They’re in a cellophane packet in a cardboard muffin holder and they’re bigger than normal muffins?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@WilmaHun are you Mr Kipling?!

Speaking of Asda muffins, has anyone had the muffins the Asda bakery do in a pack of 6; I’ve only ever had chocolate chip but they might do other ones. They’re in a cellophane packet in a cardboard muffin holder and they’re bigger than normal muffins?
Yes they're sensational.

And I cannot disclose my true identity.

A pack of 6!? Not seen them! Has anyone tried the Maryland cookie muffins the Asda have!? Their unreal! And the strawberry & white choc muffins from the Asda too!!

I want a muffin now 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sweets
Cake
Biscuits
Chocolate
Crisps

I'm on my own tonight so I'm getting pick n mix after work and I'm going to get comfy and watch some crime/murder stuff in you tube.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have been known to nip to the asda and buy a birthday cake for myself. I won't lie.

I have those Mr Kipling ones! Or cupcakes. Or Asda bakery fresh muffins!

Or Galaxy/dairy milk cake bars

Yes girl! I knew i liked you 😂😂

I have been known to make the Mr order a takeaway just so i can order cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Crisps-chocolate-sweets-cake-biscuits. We are having a meat free day in our house today so Im just having a tuna sandwich. On a side note I was reading the 'what jewellery do you wear' thread when I came across MD's post about his mate having her clit and nipple pieced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Biscuits Chocolate Cake Sweets Crisps

All this snack talk is making me well hungry and I decided last night I am sticking to a diet until nearer Christmas 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Okay - lets go savory...

Best things to eat between bread (whether it's a sandwich, roll, butty, wrap...and so on)

Okay - lets go savory...

Best things to eat between bread (whether it's a sandwich, roll, butty, wrap...and so on)
Mashed potato and ketchup
Supernoodles
Pot noodle
Wotsits

ETA - obvs not all in the same sarnie I'm not a monster

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For me, in between a wrap, is of course chicken to make fajitas 🤣 although I am partial to a super noodle butty and Bernard Matthews turkey drummers in between a barm (roll)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.