Chit chat #46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never tried fig jam! Strawberry jam in the best what is everyone doing this week?
Workkkk as usual I’m usually off on a Monday but my new bath is being delivered between 9am and 5pm so I have to go and wait there hope I don’t have to wait all day because I’ll have Harry with me!
What are you up to?

Reactions: 1
Fig jam?! I didn’t even know that was a thing, I’m just boring with my strawberry and raspberry jam

Next time I make hash browns I’m going to stand them up

I was heartbroken today - we went to that soft play with the nice vegan breakfast - I was buzzing and well excited…. Only for them to have changed the menu and don’t do it anymore. Gutted was an understatement. Literally no reason in me being there, I was sat there for 2 hours playing on my phone whilst Mini and his Dad ran round like lunatics. I did have a nice iced caramel latte though which made it somewhat worthwhile

Reactions: 4
I read loads of acotar today @strawb @fudgebox !! I’m finding some of it a little bit predictable but overall I’m enjoying it

what’s everyone up to tonight?

I read loads of acotar today @strawb @fudgebox !! I’m finding some of it a little bit predictable but overall I’m enjoying it

great to hear you're enjoying it, the second one is better and i'm liking the third one so far! i will just be resting, i have a lot of stuff waiting for me tomorrow so i need all the rest i can get

Well my SIL is not shutting up about solar eclipse which happened in US yesterday. Big deal, we have clouds everyday blocking the sun

I’m going to try and stay awake and watch tv with my fella I feel obliged to cos he’s said he’s not going to darts so I feel bad not staying up and spending time with him

Does anyone ever search for a celeb's name on Companies House just to be nosey, see how much money they have, where they live etc?