Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gidget ☹ it is so hard I absolutely understand, dogs are family!
I can’t believe it’s Christmas soon either this has been the quickest year of my life! If you had told me in January I would end the year with a baby I would’ve laughed and said no flippin way!

we’ve got just dairy milk advent calendars, usually mr fudge has a reeces pieces one but there’s no way I was paying £6 for it! Although I did pay £10 for puppy Fudge’s one 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
good morning everyone! 💗 I'm just about to have my second cup of tea before I go for a run. I haven't had an advent calender in years because (waiting for @watermelon sugar to be shocked...) I don't really like chocolate; I like it in pastries but not like bars of chocolate etc
@Gidget00_ I can't imagine what it must be like for you, but try to make every moment special - your dog with be so lucky to have spent his life with you!! 🐶

hope you all have a nice day 🤗

• Heart
  • Wow
morning everyone! lot’s of love @Gidget00_

i do have an advent calendar but it’s only a maltesers one and i usually just give mini melon mine 😅 cos he’s watching me like a hawk opening it even though he’s got his own!

I hope you all have a good day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i hope you're okay with everything that's gone on @Libbylulu ❤

@Gidget00_ your sadness is completely valid, i don't know what i'd do ❤

i only have two advent calendars @fudgebox and they are both for the cats 🐯🦁

@soymilk @watermelon sugar hope you have lovely days as well!! 🥰

i am so happy it's finally the weekend! i'm binging the last episodes of the crown today and then in the evening i'm going out drinking and clubbing believe it or not 😂

• Heart
Thank you all for your concern for my parents. My mum seems really shaken which is understandable but what concerns me is she’s a tough cookie and things like this usually pass quite quickly and she never makes a fuss. I guess I’m seeing her as an old lady for the first time 😢

I don’t have an advent calendar this year but I did send some to my daughter in the US and her housemates. She sent me a very funny video of them receiving them and wondering what they were, never seen one before. I guess we’ve been taking our advent calendar’s for granted girls 😂

Sending love to you @Gidget00_ - know we are always here for you lovely 😘

• Heart
Whaaaat they don’t have advent calendars in the US??? Are we the only country that does it?🤔

aw @Libbylulu I hope she will feel better soon!

• Heart
Well her 3 housemates had never seen one. I sent them early enough as one celebrates Hanukkah, so she got to open in enough days before. They got the Cadbury’s Heroes, I splashed out a bit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Well her 3 housemates had never seen one. I sent them early enough as one celebrates Hanukkah, so she got to open in enough days before. They got the Cadbury’s Heroes, I splashed out a bit 😂
that's so nice of you 😊 i want one as well next year! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3

me reading through all our posts on here and seeing all the love we have for each other 🥲

• Heart
Paul Rudd has crept to the top of the poll, not disputing it but who's been voting for him 👀

• Heart
first of all you can make your own poll next time bitchez 😂

second of all please for the love of god who is the second vote for voldemort 😂

• Haha
You know I never thought we’d be an elf of the shelf family, I always thought it was an annoying little bastard and I’d never do it, but Mini melon came
home from nursery last week and was like ‘my nursery have a naughty elf called Pip and all my friends said they’ve got one’. Then the next morning he asked me to go to the North Pole and get him an elf and some apple juice 🤔 So we’ve been roped into doing it halfway through the month 😂 Me and his Dad both fell asleep dead early last night and I’ve just lay here like tit we’ve not done the elf 😂 so mr melons just legged it down the stairs and is doing him before mini wakes up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.