Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who's the other person that voted for Matthew Mcconaughey with me? πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@soymilk @Libbylulu

I don’t know why but I just think Matthew Monopoly is so horrible looking 🀣 he looks so scrawny! But what do I know I fancy tyson fury πŸ˜‚
honestly I don't think he's physically that attractive but I think he's amazingly talented and he looks like he tells a great story and that's enough for me πŸ₯²

• Heart
  • Haha
honestly I don't think he's physically that attractive but I think he's amazingly talented and he looks like he tells a great story and that's enough for me πŸ₯²
Do you like David Attenborough then? He tells amazing stories πŸ˜‚

• Haha
what's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm making a leek, carrot and coconut soup with a cheese toastie (except it's going to be on a baguette as I don't have normal sandwich bread) πŸ₯£

• Heart
Reactions: 5
what's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm making a leek, carrot and coconut soup with a cheese toastie (except it's going to be on a baguette as I don't have normal sandwich bread) πŸ₯£
uuh sounds delicious! i'm going to the christmas market with my sister so i'll get something there πŸ˜‹

• Heart
No idea I’ve not eaten all day so I’m starving!

I’ve been to work today just to groom my friends dog because he was booked in the day Harry was born so he was well over due bless himπŸ™ˆ I took Harry with me to see what he would be like while I was working with the loud noises etc and he just slept the whole timeπŸ˜† it was so nice putting my uniform on again and not having to work around a big bump! I am defo gonna start a few days back in January I have missed working so much πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That soup sounds so nice @soymilk

@strawb how was the Christmas market? πŸŽ„

@fudgebox aw it’s really good that you found it okay being back! You have such a great work ethic πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° when do you think you will go back to the Chinese?

guys my dog is having his surgery and scan in the morning and I feel sick to my stomach about it 😒 I bought him a really nice cooked chicken earlier and have been by his side all evening giving him extra hugs and treats, I’m trying to think positive but I’m so worried! He has to be there at 9am

• Heart
That soup sounds so nice @soymilk

@strawb how was the Christmas market? πŸŽ„

@fudgebox aw it’s really good that you found it okay being back! You have such a great work ethic πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° when do you think you will go back to the Chinese?

guys my dog is having his surgery and scan in the morning and I feel sick to my stomach about it 😒 I bought him a really nice cooked chicken earlier and have been by his side all evening giving him extra hugs and treats, I’m trying to think positive but I’m so worried! He has to be there at 9am
Oh I’m not going back to the Chinese it’s been my only excuse to leave the place is having a baby!! I said I will help if they’re ever desperate but I probably won’tπŸ˜† I am missing it though but I know if I go back I will never leave! And I’ll never see Harry if I worked 2 jobs still

aw I’m sure it will all go okay! Bless him I’ll be thinking of you

• Heart
Your soup sounds delicious S πŸ₯£

Thinking of you today Gidget. It’s not easy and pets are like our babies. Big hugs xxx😘

You are like super mama going back to work so early Fudgebox I was still a mess months in with my first πŸ’ͺ

How was the Christmas market Strawb? πŸŽ„

• Heart
Adding - how much I appreciate you girls and how you’ve taken an oldie like me under your wings. You keep me young ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How did it go? @Gidget00_

I took Harry to a baby group this morning, there was only 2 other babies there and they were a lot older but Harry still enjoyed itπŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.