Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure this isn't new to other people, but it is to me.

Washing my bedding with the cover still on the duvet. Admittedly I don't wash my duvet that often. But it was so easy. Hang on the line for a few hours and it's back on the bed. I hate making the beds up again so usually leave it til we want to go to bed, which then annoys me even more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure this isn't new to other people, but it is to me.

Washing my bedding with the cover still on the duvet. Admittedly I don't wash my duvet that often. But it was so easy. Hang on the line for a few hours and it's back on the bed. I hate making the beds up again so usually leave it til we want to go to bed, which then annoys me even more 😂
I used to have a king sized bed and hated have to make it, it drove me mad

With my double it is a lot easier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Day 58 in the big NHS house.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Pretty much the same as the 57 days before. But they gave us ice lollies again today, so that is the positive. Negative is I am still in bed and can't feel my legs. A 78 year old lady called Betty joined us yesterday, she has dementia but is hilarious with it. Only problem is she doesn't understand she needs to stay in bed, as quick as they put her back to bed she is out again. She is having a merry old time, was awake all night talking to herself and keeping us awake and is still going now. I do love old people.

Another positive for today is that I have been here so long and am so bored of the food they have let me order from the children's menu which features treats like chicken dippers, pizza, spaghetti, I'm taking that as a win.

This has taken me eons to type as I can only use my thumb. Grumble, gripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today is bloody dragging and it’s a bit hot ain’t it. Went for a walk to new look earlier to collect some outfit options I ordered. Was sweltering on the way back! Treated myself to a Sainsbury’s meal deal for lunch.

Cant wait for work to finish today. Going into the office tomorrow!! I swear I’m actually gonna go this time

• Heart
Today has been the shittest day of all tit days. Everyone at work has been in an awful mood today and it makes it impossible to get anything done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Went for a walk round town this afternoon cos I felt better. Got an absolute sweat on now though. Got my free £5 goodies

147A0A7A-14BF-46C2-9FF1-4DC290734B2F.jpeg

Gonna have them later 😋 they’ll probs be gone within 30 seconds

fellas gone the Spar with the baby and I said to myself ‘I’ll have a quick tidy round’ but I’ve just sat on tattle instead 😂

what’s everyone up to tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Went for a walk round town this afternoon cos I felt better. Got an absolute sweat on now though. Got my free £5 goodies

View attachment 752024

fellas gone the Spar with the baby and I said to myself ‘I’ll have a quick tidy round’ but I’ve just sat on tattle instead 😂

I'm drooling at your picture here 😋 😋 😋

• Haha

Lather, rinse, repeat. Pretty much the same as the 57 days before. But they gave us ice lollies again today, so that is the positive. Negative is I am still in bed and can't feel my legs. A 78 year old lady called Betty joined us yesterday, she has dementia but is hilarious with it. Only problem is she doesn't understand she needs to stay in bed, as quick as they put her back to bed she is out again. She is having a merry old time, was awake all night talking to herself and keeping us awake and is still going now. I do love old people.

Another positive for today is that I have been here so long and am so bored of the food they have let me order from the children's menu which features treats like chicken dippers, pizza, spaghetti, I'm taking that as a win.

Oh Jelly, this has made me sad. Hope the kids are ok?

My husband got to order off the kids menu during his loooooong stay too. Dippers for the win!

Is it just me or is today going reaaaaaalllly slow? It feels like it should be at least 4.30 by now!
Absolutely 🥱

Hi I am fairly new so might be behind but what has happened if you don't mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Urgh. Must be something in the air from when @WilmaHun posted this morning. I now have to do a presentation at an interview for an internal role I applied for next Tuesday. 10-15 mins either online or in person followed by interview questions. Urgh. Cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 752024

the snacks look good but that cherries and berries squash is the tits

Urgh. Must be something in the air from when @WilmaHun posted this morning. I now have to do a presentation at an interview for an internal role I applied for next Tuesday. 10-15 mins either online or in person followed by interview questions. Urgh. Cringe.
you will smash it! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love a bit of cherries and berries. Not when my fella makes it though he puts half a glass of cordial in 🤢 it’s double strength as well the minger

• Haha
Either allergies are playing back up because of the weather or I have a cold

Catching up on last nights MAFSUK before tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My gripe of the evening - it’s so annoying when you want to tag/reply to someone’s post and you have to scroll through loads of random/inactive members before you find the one you want. Why can’t tattle have a default setting where the members you interact with most come up first when you start typing their username?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love a bit of cherries and berries. Not when my fella makes it though he puts half a glass of cordial in 🤢 it’s double strength as well the minger
Ahh this has made me proper thirsty. All I’ve got is orange, apple and black current or peach squash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.