Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning pals 🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m feeling extra dumpy today so I’ve been scrolling Facebook marketplace for cheap exercise equipment. Does anyone have a home exercise bike/cross trainer/stepper? Do you use it much? I’m concerned I’ll use it for a week, then it’ll sit around gathering dust forever
My mums got an exercise bike and a treadmill at hers. I can confirm they make really good clothes holders 🤦🏽‍♀️
Do you ever do YouTube workouts? I prefer that and having a few weights and going for long walks then the idea of having actual gym equipment in my house

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Couldn't sleep because it was too hot and sweaty. Bring back the cold weather already please.

Got the house to myself for a few hours because everyone is back at work 🥳
It is so nice not to have the tv on just for the sake of it.

• Heart
Ive hung a load of washing out and just put another load in. Thats one of the joys of hot weather. 😊

Reactions: 4
That's the only joy of hot weather.

Like I like a sunny day just without the really hot heat

School run was pleasant and I started my new job ok this morning. It’s a bit quiet today whilst I check access to systems etc. Just having a break and a little walk to the local shop for some coffee.

I’m up to date with my washing which is the best in this weather. I’m not a heat fan though unless I can sit by a pool with a cocktail.

I’ve got a treadmill at home and I use it a lot because I can’t get to the gym since having little one and juggling work around school so it works for me but I previously had an exercise bike which I only used for hanging clothes off 😂 I hate cycling though so it was never going to be a good purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope your first day at your new job goes well @Boredofthegram :)

I love hanging washing out too! I just think clothes have a much nicer feel to them when they've been dried on the line! And bedding off the line is lovely too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seems everyone wants to mow their lawn today... Why can't they do it at the same time?

It's as though they sit there waiting for the peace just so they can go and ruin it again 🙄😂

• Haha
Slouch beanie finished.
Can't decide if I like it 🤔 (still need to sew it)
20210906_124508.jpg

IMG_20210906_125310_640.jpg

• Heart
What’s wrong?!
❤
Just got a bit of grief off of someone who I'd tried to do something nice for, which has upset me and work is a nightmare today! I'm going straight to bed when I finish and hope tomorrow is better :ROFLMAO:
Hope your Monday is going ok x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
❤
Just got a bit of grief off of someone who I'd tried to do something nice for, which has upset me and work is a nightmare today! I'm going straight to bed when I finish and hope tomorrow is better :ROFLMAO:

hope the rest of the day goes quickly for you ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone hope everyone is okay!

@WilmaHun hope you’re okay, never feel guilty for being a nice person, it says more about her than it does you!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
❤
People are bastards 😒 sometimes all you can do is go to bed and wait for the day to pass - hope tomorrow will be a better one for you! ❤
@Boredofthegram hope you’re having a great first day! 🥰

• Heart
What about the spice world movie?? That was bloody iconic
✨ICONIC✨ I still have that video now😂

Morning pals 🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m feeling extra dumpy today so I’ve been scrolling Facebook marketplace for cheap exercise equipment. Does anyone have a home exercise bike/cross trainer/stepper? Do you use it much? I’m concerned I’ll use it for a week, then it’ll sit around gathering dust forever
I had an exercise bike which I got after the first lock down in March last year ( btw they were like gold dust back then) as everyone was after them, it was a battle to find one😂 I used it about a week and got bored of it 😂 then the kids broke it so I threw it away. I want a new one now. Maybe I'll do the same and check FB market place.

@WilmaHun aww! People are crappy. Don't let that stop you from being a nice and good person 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I have one of these - it's pretty good, you can use it as a stepper or as a light bench for cable / dumbbell work

Amazon product

I would use it more often but there isn't room for it in my actual room and the landlord put a tumble dryer in the spare room I was using it :LOL: - I'd say it's worth the money though.

I'm actually having a nice day. Little Peaches has been at school all day, will be home soon! It's been lovely and quiet in the house as my fella's been at his mums all day too. I'm sure chaos is about to start and I'll be back here moaning by dinner time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello all.

I have been gone for forever, but just read this entire thread and it is nice to see the real world is still going on out there. I am taking an extended vacation at one of the NHS' finest hospitals. Been here almost two months, bored silly now and am not going home anytime soon. Oy.

The junior jellies are of course causing havoc in every way shape and form. I miss them more than I ever thought possible.

Today was just another day here, they are all the same. Hot Doctor came around though and that is about my only highlight. Oh and the nurse gave me a Calyppo lolly. It is not all bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.