Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried the brownie m&m’s their alright bit sickly! Best m’ms are crispy. Or the white and peanut butter ones you can get in American candy shops

skittles my favourites are red. I like the sour skittles

Joel dommett is not fit. His bird is fit though! I thought he was gay but he’s got a wife and she’s proper nice looking 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought he was gay too.
I like peanut m&ms the most but my body disagrees.
Definitely sour skittles over normal

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mmmmm I love m&ms they’re sooo good

I like the green skittles best then red then purple
Not keen on the sour ones

Reactions: 2
haven't tried smoothie skittles! 😱 i really didn't like the yellow yoghurt-y ones? but my faves are red

I had to Google Joel. Never heard of him. Not my type.

The only M&M's I am interested in are peanut butter, strawberry nut, vanilla shake and candy apple. Most of which we cannot find in England.

As for Skittles, wild berry or crazy sours. I loved the cauldron ones but they never brought them back the last couple of years

I think I've got a UTI and i feel rotten urgh
Oh no. Can you Amazon Prime some CanesOasis/Cystopurin?

I hope you feel better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I am watching last nights totp 92 on BBC 4 and it is really bringing back some memories..Shanice-I love your smile 😍

Reactions: 1
Ugh I feel like crap today, quite literally so! Toilet talk is just right as my stomach has been behaving horribly because of my anxiety (I suspect) 🙁 Had it really bad just as I went out with my siblings for a lovely coffee. Feel nauseous, too, so that @Phoenix Lazarus ’s pic did nothing to me 🤣 That being said, one day someone might report you for doing this!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Me and my bf entered some competitions for 99p earlier and they’ve just done the live draw on fb, obvs none of us won but he’s stomped upstairs in a mood and said “them jammy pricks who won have proper annoyed me now I’m in a bad mood” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me and my bf entered some competitions for 99p earlier and they’ve just done the live draw on fb, obvs none of us won but he’s stomped upstairs in a mood and said “them jammy pricks who won have proper annoyed me now I’m in a bad mood” 😂😂😂
Omg what were the prizes 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Playing the sims and my sim WILL NOT STAY IN BED FOR LONGER THAN AN HOUR. Help meeeeeee

• Haha
I'm here, loitering around. I really want a packet of prawn cocktail crisps but have got every other flavour apart from this one. It is making me sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Playing the sims and my sim WILL NOT STAY IN BED FOR LONGER THAN AN HOUR. Help meeeeeee
Is she tired? I don’t let them get to sleep til their in the yellow. If their stuck and won’t sleep take all your family to the park or the gym or sumit then go home that usually fixes it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel rough. Had heartburn since 4am
Its nearly gone but my chest still feels a bit tight

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.