Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i could have posted a pic of my mcdoanlds to even it out but it's gone already 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I’ve just been out and there are 3 pages to read already AND a feet pic 🤯 No offence @Phoenix Lazarus but I guess you could do with a pedicure 🙊 And did the mod edit your comment to put the pic under spoiler? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I’m in the car now so right in the soft play

I was sat with mini melon, feeding him peas I mean obviously he doesn’t eat anything bastard else 🤣 then all of a sudden I hear ‘WHO THE FUCKS KID IS THIS’ btw before I carry on any speech in this story read it in very strong scouse other wise it’s not effective! So this other mum pure bounces up and she’s like ‘HES FUCKIN MINE WHY’ and the other girls like ‘HE JUST PUSHED ME BEST MATES KID HEAD FIRST DOWN THE SLIDE GET OUTSIDE’ and the other mums like arrr I’m sorry and then the girls like ‘I SAID GET OUTSIDE NOW SHES MY GOD DAUGHTER YANNO’ and the other mums like ‘I SAID IM SORRY HES GOT LEARNING PROBLEMS ALRIGHT’ and the other girl calls her a cheeky twit and the Mum goes WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME and lunged towards her! Me and the baby were eating peas. Anyway some worker had to run towards them and break them up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
haaha so i went to the smoking area and some guy was trying to chat up a girl but his english was not the best and she said she's going home for the first time in two years and he just said: SO, EMOTION? 😂 nice one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.