Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember they're men's feet, so not all small, smooth-skinned and dainty with painted, neatly manicured toenails like I'm sure all you women's feet are - erm, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wow we just landed to our layover airport and went straight to mcdonalds, this thread was not the best choice to open while waiting for food 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I will but I’m just finishing being sick after seeing them feet! ITS LUNCHTIME!!!
I had just settled down with my lunch and thought 'I'll see what the thread's up to'

I am also a 25-day-to-paydayer. It's the last working day of a month... which, of course, is a Monday this month!

Here's a hug for everyone struggling

Oh, and apparently the real money is in selling 'well worn women's shoes' on ebay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
speaking of money, if it makes anyone feel better, i wasn't even paid for christmas, just got paid yesterday with the money i was supposed to get at the end of november 😅

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think on a thread here I read that there’s lots of money in selling nurses shoes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow just sat down to eat my lunch and catch up after an hour of cleaning. That was a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's so cold and I need wee but I'm wrapped up in my little office corner with my coat and heater and don't wanna move

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.