Chit chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone I’ve had a lovely lie in, me and pup are still in bed! I need to get up and take her out soon, then I’ve got my booster then I need to pick up a few bits for Christmas shopping so I can wrap them and I’ll be officially done!! Want to tidy the house too but might do that tomorrow depends how I feel later on 😏 have a good Thursday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a knock on my door and my work bestie has just sent me and son a gift box of Ben’s cookies 🥰 cannot wait to face plant them later.

so dark and gloomy here today. Trying to feel festive but watching so watch minecraft you tube videos is not the one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning Billy Sitches, hope you're having a good day.

Just woke up, I really needed that lie in (plus NH snoring kept me up until gone 1am) - rescheduled my booster jab to next Thursday and the rest of the day is free. I might risk popping to Aldi to try and get myself something nice in because I am feeling about 0.00% Christmassy. Time is literally meaningless at this point, it could be Christmas in two days, but it could also be July, or May or Halloween tomorrow.

Next year I've made a NYR to get out of the city at least twice a month in the hopes that I'll be able to feel time rather than blinking and suddenly it's three months later and all I've done is work and sleep.

pescatarian (dunno if that’s how you spell it). You can still have fish!

I've considered it but with my ED past I think it's too risky to attempt ATM. Maybe some day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dad saved the day with the car. Well he didn’t have much choice really, I turned up and said “are you using your car today? No, good. Back in an hour” 😂
Aldi, Asda and Morrisons weren’t actually that bad. My mum had asked me to take her shopping at asda tomorrow afternoon tho so I imagine that will be carnage.

I burnt my neck with straighteners this morning and now I look like I’ve got a woman stamp!!!
F870A433-1847-403C-B145-C16AA5DBB8AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The food shop is done!!!!!!!!!
Now i can stop stressing 😂😂😂

Off to blast Xmas music and clean the house now

No gingerbread house kits though 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
What’s up silly witches? 🤣❤ I’m just popping by to say hello and wish everybody a good day, a bit busy with family drama ATM 😐 Happy Christmas Eve eve, I did not know it was a thing until today!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My brain is so wonky atm.
Yesterday I was struggling with simple words and forming sentences.
Today I put soap on my hand and washed it off before even rubbing it in. I did this twice in a row.

• Sad
Hello silly witches, I popped to Aldi at half 9 luckily there wasn't many people in and I got what I needed. OH popped to The Asda to get me some stocking fillers so while he was there I also popped out to get him another prezzie 😊 . Now I'm home and going to relax for the rest of the day.🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Libbylulu Thank you lovely. It has just been the most bonkers year. If anyone had said to me in July when this happened "you'll still be such in a bed in hospital at Christmas" I would have laughed at them. But here we are.

Afternoon silly witches. I hope we are all OK. I need to read to the end of the thread and find out.

I am in bed, surprise surprise. Absolutely nothing going on here, physio this afternoon and that is it. I am trying so hard to be OK but I think my efforts in being OK are just making me more and more unhinged. My friend sent me a photo of us all in 2019 when we had a Christmas party at her house and we BBQ'd by the pool. Feels like an entire lifetime ago.

I have been on the phone with the Junior Jellies this morning, my house sounds like total mayhem. My two youngest get along with each other and are mostly friends but then that leaves out my oldest who can't stand being left out and they just whine and fight and bicker nonstop. I feel a bit sorry for Oldest Jelly but she doesn't help herself. Parenting really is like being a 24/7 referee.

Really gloomy and dull here, doesn't feel like Christmas Eve Eve at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've realised today that my depression has spiked pretty badly. I'm constantly tired, I'm not eating properly, I'm forgetful, I'm losing track of time, I'm not exercising, not walking, not crafting, barely even gaming or archiving, I'm spending again, I'm compulsively checking the news and it's all gone a bit Pete Tong. But sometimes, when you're in a bad cycle you don't even realise, even though it should have been obvious.

I'm sure the edge will come off it by Sunday. Then all the Christmas adverts with the 'perfect families' having their 'perfect holiday' will finally stop. The media will stop telling you that you are a) killing everyone's Gran if you celebrate Christmas or b) you are single-handedly destroying the economy if you don't celebrate Christmas.

Until then I'm determined to try and help myself. I've had a walk to Aldi to get out of my head, I've got some proper food in, I've washed my hair for the first time in ages and I've got my curtains open to get some sunlight in. Every little helps, and it's more than I managed yesterday so I'm considering it a win.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Xmas eve eve silly witches, just got done wrapping an honestly my finest work yet 😂😂 it's a work of art this
I'm trying to work out what it is but haven't got a clue so you've done a good job 😂

I cut the paper too short last night so cut a strip to fill the gap instead of cutting a new piece 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm trying to work out what it is but haven't got a clue so you've done a good job 😂

I cut the paper too short last night so cut a strip to fill the gap instead of cutting a new piece 😂
Blanket, mug an hot chocolate for SIL 😂😂 it's in one of those basket things with that clear wrapping stuff round it, only had T-Rex paper for my neice so everyone is getting T-Rex paper now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.