Chinions off topic chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem that way there’s a fair few that click like the gay lad, the vicar picture and that doc. The vicar picture person didn’t like me challenging her and answering back to her, I actually got reported for asking “how am I sticking up for Holly? I’m being realistic do you really think the day MM started she knew they were bleeping each other? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ how often does someone come up to you telling you willing they’re a nonce” i get the sense it’s a middle age up tight woman behind the account that has pure resting witch face
i’ve never noticed them accounts but i’m going to have a nose🤣I think I saw the gay one comment a few times.

I can see your point she defo knew but no way did she know from the day it happened🤣someone on the Talia thread said they got accepted onto the thread by being overly polite but i couldn’t be arsed🤣

Reactions: 1
i’ve never noticed them accounts but i’m going to have a nose🤣I think I saw the gay one comment a few times.

I can see your point she defo knew but no way did she know from the day it happened🤣someone on the Talia thread said they got accepted onto the thread by being overly polite but i couldn’t be arsed🤣
That’s my thing, they keep going on saying everyone around him knew but then when I make them look at reality that they probably did know but not the full extent they got bitchy. I think you are right and they’re probably the regular’s because the others seemed to agree.

I only noticed those because they’re the ones that seem to be bitchy whenever someone comment’s something different. The gay lad kept angry facing all my comments 😂.

like nah I’m not kissing no one’s arse. If they want to be bitchy then I’ll do the same not having anyone talk to me like they’re the high all mighty. Just because they think they’re the popular mean girls in the group over a nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s my thing, they keep going on saying everyone around him knew but then when I make them look at reality that they probably did know but not the full extent they got bitchy. I think you are right and they’re probably the regular’s because the others seemed to agree.

I only noticed those because they’re the ones that seem to be bitchy whenever someone comment’s something different. The gay lad kept angry facing all my comments 😂.

like nah I’m not kissing no one’s arse. If they want to be bitchy then I’ll do the same not having anyone talk to me like they’re the high all mighty. Just because they think they’re the popular mean girls in the group over a nonce
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣angrying the comments ahahahahah. If everyone stopped commenting how quickly the threads go then there would be a lot less catching up🤣did you see his bbc interview?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See I was on there when someone came on saying grooming wasn't illegal and having thoughts about kids but not acting on it was OK, so I think they were all too busy with that to notice I'd sneaked in 😂 but I do get you there was one person asking a simple question and someone comented back like if you don't know leave, like whattt! The whole part of tattle is too read threads and have an opinion. There defo that group in school who were like we did this first so now you can't

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣angrying the comments ahahahahah. If everyone stopped commenting how quickly the threads go then there would be a lot less catching up🤣did you see his bbc interview?
I’ve not caught up on the thread at all but seen memes over it this morning on Twitter

See I was on there when someone came on saying grooming wasn't illegal and having thoughts about kids but not acting on it was OK, so I think they were all too busy with that to notice I'd sneaked in 😂 but I do get you there was one person asking a simple question and someone comented back like if you don't know leave, like whattt! The whole part of tattle is too read threads and have an opinion. There defo that group in school who were like we did this first so now you can't
That poster was soooooo out of order, it riled me up and that was the only time I've dared to comment on that thread 😂 otherwise I just quietly read along

Reactions: 5
That poster was soooooo out of order, it riled me up and that was the only time I've dared to comment on that thread 😂 otherwise I just quietly read along
I was fuming,they are defo a closet nonce I think that's the latest I've gone to bed in a long time 😂 that's the only time I commented as well I went to bed at 2,woke up to a new thread 20 pages in and thought duck this haven't got time. I'd be too scared to ask a question on there, they all act like they exposed PS themselves

• Haha
Honestly I would have done the same but it was doing my head in the way they all think everyone’s in on it and knew what was going on. It’s like watching one of those weirdo hunter stings where they say the dad, uncle, milk man are all in a ring because they aren’t believing the hunters when not everyone’s aware they exist 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well hello 👋🏼 there 😃 So I’m late to the party 🎉 but just seen Phil’s interview, why is he trying to come across as the victim? Now I just feel everything he says is so insincere! He looked well rough sitting smoking his vape while being interviewed 😲

Well hello 👋🏼 there 😃 So I’m late to the party 🎉 but just seen Phil’s interview, why is he trying to come across as the victim? Now I just feel everything he says is so insincere! He looked well rough sitting smoking his vape while being interviewed 😲
the bbc one he couldn’t even get his words out

Why’s he saying in the bbc one people won’t be happy until he’s no longer here and he feels like Caroline? Has he forgotten he’s not the victim here..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why’s he saying in the bbc one people won’t be happy until he’s no longer here and he feels like Caroline? Has he forgotten he’s not the victim here..
Trying to pull on the heart strings of all the morons commenting remember Caroline, be kind guys, under every news article about him 🙄🙄😬
They've completly turned Caroline's name into something we should use to dismiss crappy behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the bbc one he couldn’t even get his words out
I’ve not seen that one, where did u watch it in full? I’ve just seen someone say that he’s compared himself to Caroline Flack? He’s lower than a snakes 🐍 belly!

Edit- commented that before reading you guys comments 🤦‍♀️ I just bulldozed straight in and replied to the quoted comment 🤣🤣

I’ve not seen that one, where did u watch it in full? I’ve just seen someone say that he’s compared himself to Caroline Flack? He’s lower than a snakes 🐍 belly!
I'm watching it on BBC I player now, he's doing my head in already with the little feel sorry for me voice and the sad face he's pulling

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.