Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Imagine the uproar if DV victims were not able to access justice because they lacked hospital papers 🤯 the point is most don’t even feel safe enough to seek medical attention!
Literally took me 2 years to report my ex because I was absolutely petrified as he told me if I ever reported him he’d find me and unalive me

• Sad
Reactions: 3

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yeah it’s a pisstake, I seen some tiktok video of a dentist calling her out saying they are clip ins and he could see the plastic at the bottom of them.
She’s liking comments now of people saying they are clip ins. Thank god. I was struggling to believe that there was a dentist out there who would disfigure someone like that.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
The car seat group declined my request 😂😂😂😂 nob heads
must have sensed you coming🤣😭
---
I hate getting declined from Fb groups 😂 Like do they look at my pic and think "oo looks like a trouble maker her, she aint coming in".

Pisses me off when I get banned from groups as well, especially when I've done nothing wrong 😂
most admins on the groups are on power trips🤣is anyone on the haven group?

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’ve finished Baby Reindeer and thought it was pretty incredible although very harrowing and dark. Really shows the complexities of mental heath conditions from both Martha and Donny.

lauren96111

VIP Member
They both have the weirdest relationship. He said not even long ago co parenting was going ok. Then says he hasn’t seen the boys for 10 weeks. Not sure if I think he sometimes says good things to try and keep her happy and then unleashes.
I have no time for their thread anymore I still read it but they just repeat the same shit every few weeks. I’d love to be a fly on the wall though to see the actual truth

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Does anyone else have images in their head of what they think we all look like? I always imagine everyone but I guarantee I'm 10000000% wrong in most cases :LOL:

• Haha

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Ee elphaba and the knife😳
They need banning from the app! One day the attention seeking/clout chasing is going to end up with them getting sectioned or something. If they were really in a crisis at that time they wouldn't be in the frame of mind to update their Insta ASAP 🤦🏻‍♀️

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I got banned from a car seat group the one with the horrible bitch that runs it (can’t remember the name😂) but i genuinely didn’t even comment on anything so I don’t know why I was blocked😂 I’m in 2 and they’re pretty friendly but some have their moments🤣 the extended rear facing one is the kindest one I’ve seen

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Sending love to you @lazydaizy. Just to echo what the others have said , you sound like a great mum and you should really have a good think about whether this is what you want. Your happiness is priority and if the things he is doing aren’t making you happy then it needs to change - if he won’t change then you know what to do. I know you said financially you’d struggle but I’m sure you’d find a way, things always work out in the end. Hope you can enjoy your Easter xx

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
Interesting how she says she wants to help his addiction but her sister with a gambling addiction regularly alludes to the fact becky doesn’t bother with her anymore

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Does Snapchat tell you if someone’s reported your story? I’ve had to report someone’s naked baby in the bath it’s a public story but I cba with the agg if they found out it was me😴 mad how people are comfortable posting their children’s genitalia online

• Wow

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Like surely you can show your child has a rash/allergic reaction WITHOUT uploading pictures of their genitals to strangers on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Her defence was to show “how bad it is” right well why not write “it’s also all over her genitals too” in the description instead of including photos🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
i think you have to switch the shop up otherwise you hate your existence 🤣🤣🤣i haven’t tried that but i’m a bit scared of white/cheese sauce cause i was sick from a pasta in a cheese sauce about 17 year ago and i’ve never forgot it🤣😭
This is me with spaghetti hoops. I was about 10 and my brother made me them on toast 20 minutes later I was sick (turned out o had a bug) and haven’t eaten them since. Put me right off 😂

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
What were Aaron’s stories about? I was giving my son an oat bath (chicken pox has finally hit and it’s been HELL🙄) I just went to watch back with sound but they’ve been deleted. Guessing another row?
Tattle is saying the files are too big but I screen recorded them all in short burst to add but it won’t let me and I have to keep cropping the videos because it has my camera roll at the bottom when I pause and play😔 ugh😂

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I'm on KH thread but don't comment - I'm afraid of KP thread for reason above. I lsae a very good comment this week (on most liked posts on homepage) from someone saying it's a discussion forum and none of them were mods so let people post in peace and how these people had scared away so many people with real info in order for them to keep the conversation going the way they wanted
Its crazy! You can’t mention KH/MP on there but if you’re in the ‘gang’ you’re allowed.

I embarrassed I even supported KH & MP on that thread, since seeing that apple pie getting lobbed my sympathy for them 2 completely disappeared, I’m still shocked that some people still think the pie incident was normal and it was ok for Kieran to use that video to dip his dirty dick somewhere else.🤦🏼‍♀️
But now because I and others have different view/opinions on KH/MP then we are told to post elsewhere 😂😂
Yeah if a new member came on with some tea but it was the kind of tea they didn’t like then they will call you a flying monkey and pick at whatever you’ve posted.
You’ll always be welcome on the KH thread 😄

lauren96111

VIP Member
Life gets a whole lot busier once they’re in school. You’ve all that to look forward to 😂
I feel like I have dementia already never mind in a few years time 😂
I’ll be that woman who’s running around constantly like I’ve had too many red bulls and no clue what’s going on hahaha

• Haha