Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauren96111

VIP Member
Do any of you girls watch call the midwife? I’ve binged up to season 7 this last few weeks it’s got me hooked🤣
I love the old seasons. The news ones I don’t think are as good,
I binged it on maternity leave and got upset when there wasn’t anymore to watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Imagine the uproar if DV victims were not able to access justice because they lacked hospital papers 🤯 the point is most don’t even feel safe enough to seek medical attention!

lauren96111

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to have a job so i assume she probably gets PIP etc so i assume she has some sort of mental health team to an extent most likely. It’s crazy that so many people are getting in touch with her when who knows how crazy she could be?

do you think richard could be doing this for revenge?

the one accused is someone called sean foley, he also looks similar to the actor and the timelines match up when they worked together. Neither sean or richard have simply said it isn’t him but sean is saying he is contacting lawyers and the police for the accusations. Have a look at this message richard says ‘im not saying if you’re right or wrong’ which is a weird thing to say?
I’d hope so. I know where I am if you don’t engage on 3 visits they discharge you which is wrong and I wonder if she’d engage. She comes across like she has no insight at all which is so scary
I think so, I find it odd how he would put her though and not the man. I do think hes probably still got a link to the man and feels like he doesn’t want to hurt him if that makes sense. That message to me though screams it’s 100% this Sean. If it wasn’t why wouldn’t you straight up say you’ve got it wrong

Genuine question, how do I stop wasting money on things I want but don’t actually need😫 sick of being skint every month from spending money on shite, I’m too impulsive! I’ve tried writing a list and then if they’re still on the list after a certain time I can order them but I just order them anyways🤣
share if you find an answer please 🤣🤣

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
🤣🤣the posts don’t really sound like T. Does he read here too and got that from what redgirl said🤣🙈
I think he spirals then reads here to rationalise his thoughts then posts a rant about it so he sounds clued up.

and here we were laughing that Jodie was the puppet when he is just as easily influenced

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Am I allowed to post SS in here from the car seat page? All names are scribbled out. Just shows the Admin being an absolute idiot.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
@lazydaizy is emma mcvey thread worth the read or is it just generic stuff? X
Sorry lovely I haven’t checked this thread in a short while! I’ve only been following the last few threads there’s moments where it’s interesting but it’s really just quite generic now, there’s not much gossip going on at the minute apart from there was speculation that gaz had moved on and the girl ended up making everything private once it was posted on the thread😅x
---
Hope you’re all ok x
Oh star I’m so glad to see your messages! I’ve tried to ask a few times how you are but for some reason things kept getting removed! X

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
I was reading all her status last night 😂😂 someone needs to lock her up
it’s not funny really but she is batshit🤣it’s got me thinking about richard gadd tho does he really want her identity to be private? He said they changed so much she wouldn't even recognise her self but that was clearly a lie?

Have you seen richard messaging people to remove accusations about who committed the sexual assault? The accused and richard still aren’t specifically saying it’s not him..

stardust1

VIP Member
I think he spirals then reads here to rationalise his thoughts then posts a rant about it so he sounds clued up.

and here we were laughing that Jodie was the puppet when he is just as easily influenced
I was always adamant he was reading the thread when people were telling what he should be doing he would then go on to post that’s what he was doing to look good.. i still prefer him to Talia but he’s definitely not a saint, part of me thinks he knows that though