Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on YouTube live now. She’s absolutely bonkers. Did you hear her laugh and then realise and stop suddenly?

Reactions: 2
It’s on YouTube live now. She’s absolutely bonkers. Did you hear her laugh and then realise and stop suddenly?
Just shows how mental she actually is! She very clearly needs psychiatric help. I can’t believe she’s already saying the interview set her up and she’s not happy with it when it’s literally herself doing it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she even said some scenes were made up

Reactions: 1
Just shows how mental she actually is! She very clearly needs psychiatric help. I can’t believe she’s already saying the interview set her up and she’s not happy with it when it’s literally herself doing it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she even said some scenes were made up
I can’t believe they’ve gone ahead with it! She’s deluded.
The comment about her having more relationships than him, she looked up with like a smirk. Her lawyer boyfriend of 5 years 😂😂

I can’t believe they’ve gone ahead with it! She’s deluded.
The comment about her having more relationships than him, she looked up with like a smirk. Her lawyer boyfriend of 5 years 😂😂
Can you imagine if it were the other way round and piers was allowing a male to have their say on abuse. The uproar! I can’t believe they’re allowing this, especially when she’s clearly mentally unstable and doesn’t deserve to have her say and try twist the narrative

Can you imagine if it were the other way round and piers was allowing a male to have their say on abuse. The uproar! I can’t believe they’re allowing this, especially when she’s clearly mentally unstable and doesn’t deserve to have her say and try twist the narrative
The fact the man who raped him is still not being identified is disgusting when she’s now sat doing this interview. I 100% agree!
Not sure why she’s agreed to do this because it’s just proving that she’s lying about everything
---
I don’t lie, I tell white lies 😂😂😂 my favourite quote

Last edited:
  • Haha
The fact the man who raped him is still not being identified is disgusting when she’s now sat doing this interview. I 100% agree!
Not sure why she’s agreed to do this because it’s just proving that she’s lying about everything
---
I don’t lie, I tell white lies 😂😂😂 my favourite quote
There’s no way the man’s identity should be hidden, if you’re going to do something as vile as SA you don’t deserve the privacy of your name being hidden!!

you can just tell by her demeanour she’s lying and getting caught up on what she’s saying. I’m not being funny Netflix will look into the case and evidence. They won’t state 41,000 emails were sent if only 10 were, they’re not going to do a whole show on 10 emails 😂
---
Also part where she’s watching the clip from the show where she’s pleading guilty to court for stalking, Fiona’s trying not to cry watching it. You can tell it instantly hit a nerve and her whole face changed. If it wasn’t her why act like that watching it

That interview was absolutely wild. I'm baffled as to why she agreed to it, unless she's genuinely so deluded that she believes her own lies.

I can't believe she sent a recorded delivery letter to say "sorry to hear you got raped" or whatever it was along those lines. Crazyyyy

That interview was absolutely wild. I'm baffled as to why she agreed to it, unless she's genuinely so deluded that she believes her own lies.

I can't believe she sent a recorded delivery letter to say "sorry to hear you got raped" or whatever it was along those lines. Crazyyyy
Surely you’d ring or text not send a letter 🤦🏻‍♀️ that interview just showed she was absolutely mental

Have a read of the comments on this search Kyle muir on Facebook😂 not sure how true it is but funny
IMG_4842.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.