Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone came across ‘miaipadkid’ on tiktok. I just saw a video saying ‘nana hev’ is her adopted nana what does that even mean? She just adopted her but calls her self nana instead of mum?

has anyone came across ‘miaipadkid’ on tiktok. I just saw a video saying ‘nana hev’ is her adopted nana what does that even mean? She just adopted her but calls her self nana instead of mum?
I blocked everything to do with them, I found them really exploitative!

Reactions: 1
I blocked everything to do with them, I found them really exploitative!
It’s truly awful isn’t it, then heather tiktoking everything to do with her daughter loosing ger baby😳😳i’ve been reading their thread apparently hev used to foster mia’s mum

Mmilliejayy2 recent video is about rose from tiktok. So many comments defending rose just because she is autistic when she clearly picks on that poor girl who’s made the video.

Mmilliejayy2 recent video is about rose from tiktok. So many comments defending rose just because she is autistic when she clearly picks on that poor girl who’s made the video.
I’m seeing this all over the fyp, no idea who either are. Feel I’m on the wrong side of TT😂

I’m seeing this all over the fyp, no idea who either are. Feel I’m on the wrong side of TT😂
How have you never cane across rose🤣🤣its very clear everyone around her exploits her but then people say she is rude and a bully in real life. She hangs about with a lot of tiktok lads and clearly thinks everyone fancies her but it will be to hang off her popularity 🙈

How have you never cane across rose🤣🤣its very clear everyone around her exploits her but then people say she is rude and a bully in real life. She hangs about with a lot of tiktok lads and clearly thinks everyone fancies her but it will be to hang off her popularity 🙈
Literally no idea. I was scrolling through it all last night like how do I not know this 😂 while searching I saw zacdabrat and miss red had drama too but unsure what happened

Just watched their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ so embarrassing! I do agree with what Aaron’s saying but I don’t agree with how he’s saying it. The tit for tat needs to stop
I agree 100% even if he is speaking the truth he’s going the wrong way about it and coming across very aggressive which means Jodie can play victim and legitimately look innocent and bullied to her die hard followers

I cant get on board with feeling sorry for him tbh, he has proved him self to be nasty and has literally left his son alone in hospital too. Calls her a narcissist etc but had 3 kids with her and now she’s ugly🙄it’s a shame he can’t stay quiet people like Talia will always have their karma but he plays into her hands with tit like this. As usually she will claim abuse again and will continue to get away with it.

Reactions: 2
They both need to stop, get a proper court order in place and stick to it. Have 0 contact, block each other on social media and only talk if it’s to do with the boys. It’s so embarrassing

Has anyone been sucked in by those tiktok holiday dress cover up things?🤣 the ones where they are like towel shaped but have spaghetti straps and you wrap it round like a towel and put the straps on your shoulder and it makes a dress🤣if so what are they like🤣

• Haha
Has anyone been sucked in by those tiktok holiday dress cover up things?🤣 the ones where they are like towel shaped but have spaghetti straps and you wrap it round like a towel and put the straps on your shoulder and it makes a dress🤣if so what are they like🤣
Omg no this is the first I’m hearing of them but they sound good🤣

Never heard of it but I just searched it and want one they look so convenient 😂

• Haha
I haven’t seen them but they sound good! I’m forever getting sucked in by TikTok shop ads 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.