Chinions off topic chat #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes he has a trolley i will try him🤣i took his baby and pram last time and he tried to launch it down the escalators 🤣 no one believes me that he is wild when we are out because he is like an angel everywhere else🤣
---

i’ve resorted to asda click and collect but I really need to get him some cheap primark t shirts and shorts so i can’t get out of that one🥲i don’t think it helps that he doesn’t listen to a word you say he just bolts🤣
Primark do click and collect now on baby and children's stuff in certain stores. Might be worth looking if the one near you do it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Probs hard to get access to tattle when you’re in prison for stalking tbf 🤣
Hahahahaha stop that🤣🤣🤣
---
I need a rant and it’s so pointless but I feel like my friends are sick of hearing me moan about this😫 so I met my boyfriend on a night out 6 years ago and we ended up talking pretty regularly, back then I didn’t realise just how much he liked a drink but I should have seen it coming as he would go out drinking Thursday-Sunday every week even if I stayed at his on a weekend I’d basically be sent home so he could go to the pub with his friends. It was that way for a good while until I put my foot down and started making him stay in more often (I really didn’t want to but it was starting to negatively affect our relationship) so he (sort of) calmed down on the nights out after that. But there’s a pub he would go to after work 3+ times a week and he’s been doing this for years and I just want him to come home from work! He doesn’t go as often now our baby is here but he still sometimes goes twice a week and he doesn’t get home till like 20 minutes before she goes to bed, I don’t think it would annoy me half as much if he didn’t go regularly for so many years but now whenever he goes for a pint after work it fully pisses me off cause I’m at home with our daughter 7 days a week and he goes there 2 days at least out of 7 and he doesn’t even say he’s going! I feel so unwell today and he’s worked and isn’t even home yet but he’s pretending he isn’t at the pub when I know he’s there. I don’t want to control him or come across as controlling but I’m seriously considering telling him to stop going, I’ve threatened to leave once before and I feel like even that hasn’t got it into his head how much it upsets me!! I know I seem crazy and controlling but it’s hard to explain fully😭 sorry it’s so long I’m not expecting anyone to actually read or reply to this I just needed the rant😂😬😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha stop that🤣🤣🤣
---
I need a rant and it’s so pointless but I feel like my friends are sick of hearing me moan about this😫 so I met my boyfriend on a night out 6 years ago and we ended up talking pretty regularly, back then I didn’t realise just how much he liked a drink but I should have seen it coming as he would go out drinking Thursday-Sunday every week even if I stayed at his on a weekend I’d basically be sent home so he could go to the pub with his friends. It was that way for a good while until I put my foot down and started making him stay in more often (I really didn’t want to but it was starting to negatively affect our relationship) so he (sort of) calmed down on the nights out after that. But there’s a pub he would go to after work 3+ times a week and he’s been doing this for years and I just want him to come home from work! He doesn’t go as often now our baby is here but he still sometimes goes twice a week and he doesn’t get home till like 20 minutes before she goes to bed, I don’t think it would annoy me half as much if he didn’t go regularly for so many years but now whenever he goes for a pint after work it fully pisses me off cause I’m at home with our daughter 7 days a week and he goes there 2 days at least out of 7 and he doesn’t even say he’s going! I feel so unwell today and he’s worked and isn’t even home yet but he’s pretending he isn’t at the pub when I know he’s there. I don’t want to control him or come across as controlling but I’m seriously considering telling him to stop going, I’ve threatened to leave once before and I feel like even that hasn’t got it into his head how much it upsets me!! I know I seem crazy and controlling but it’s hard to explain fully😭 sorry it’s so long I’m not expecting anyone to actually read or reply to this I just needed the rant😂😬😫
I know you said you don’t expect anyone to reply but I have read it and can relate so much. My partner was exactly like this, i used to drive to the pub to drag him out but he had no consideration for anyone.🤣🤣🤣do tell him how you feel, i think your feelings are valid especially with a child.

Hahahahaha stop that🤣🤣🤣
---
I don’t think you sound crazy and controlling at all. You’re not just thinking of yourself but your daughter too. He should realise his daughter is a priority now and just because you’re the mum doesn’t mean you should be expected to have her 24/7. I’m so sorry you’re feeling so frustrated it’s not easy at all, just explain to him he needs to be home too and that you’re not trying to control or say what he can/can’t do but he’s got a family now to think about, not just himself. Hope things get better for you soon x

I know you said you don’t expect anyone to reply but I have read it and can relate so much. My partner was exactly like this, i used to drive to the pub to drag him out but he had no consideration for anyone.🤣🤣🤣do tell him how you feel, i think your feelings are valid especially with a child.
I’ve seen myself do the same!! I’ve even sent his dad to pick him up before🤣 it’s just so immature in my eyes like you’re a dad now not a teenager🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I don’t think you sound crazy and controlling at all. You’re not just thinking of yourself but your daughter too. He should realise his daughter is a priority now and just because you’re the mum doesn’t mean you should be expected to have her 24/7. I’m so sorry you’re feeling so frustrated it’s not easy at all, just explain to him he needs to be home too and that you’re not trying to control or say what he can/can’t do but he’s got a family now to think about, not just himself. Hope things get better for you soon x
I’m holding out hope that one day he’ll just magically realise we need him more at home than he needs to be at the pub, once our daughter gets older she’s going to be asking him where he’s been and he’s obviously gonna have to lie to her!! X

• Sad
I’ve seen myself do the same!! I’ve even sent his dad to pick him up before🤣 it’s just so immature in my eyes like you’re a dad now not a teenager🤦🏻‍♀️
---

I’m holding out hope that one day he’ll just magically realise we need him more at home than he needs to be at the pub, once our daughter gets older she’s going to be asking him where he’s been and he’s obviously gonna have to lie to her!! X
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with putting your foot down. Mine hardly goes out now cause its a huge argument cause i don’t believe for one second he will be home the same day 🥊

---

I really hope he realises what he’s missing out on. They’re only little for so long and like you say she’ll soon ask when she’s older and the only person he’ll upset is his daughter. He’s not a single man anymore, he has you and a child and should put you both first and want to be with you not out drinking x

Anyone watched murder in the family on itv player? I'm honestly sat in bed trying not to cry. The stories are heartbreaking

Anyone watched murder in the family on itv player? I'm honestly sat in bed trying not to cry. The stories are heartbreaking
Yes! Broke my heart watching. I watch do many of these type of things but I found these really tough to watch x

Honestly I feel the same, the one with the poor elderly woman upset me so much and I swore I was going to sleep, but now the one with the babies who were killed by their dad is on and I just feel like crying, my little girls asleep next to me and I just think how could you do that to not only a baby but your own flesh and blood x

Honestly I feel the same, the one with the poor elderly woman upset me so much and I swore I was going to sleep, but now the one with the babies who were killed by their dad is on and I just feel like crying, my little girls asleep next to me and I just think how could you do that to not only a baby but your own flesh and blood x
Some people are pure evil. Will never understand how people have it in them to hurt their own children x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.