Chinions off topic chat #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I commented on the Molly Mae thread saying I didn't mind her dress and thought it was alright and someone sick reacted me hahahah
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I avoid threads like that, they usually dead cliquey and the person usually can’t breathe without it being wrong🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m dreading even getting up today, i need to go shopping but my toddler is an absolute nightmare in shops he won’t go in a pram and bolts in the opposite direction 😭🤣tried reins but he chucks him self on the floor in a protest if you don’t go in his direction🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m dreading even getting up today, i need to go shopping but my toddler is an absolute nightmare in shops he won’t go in a pram and bolts in the opposite direction 😭🤣tried reins but he chucks him self on the floor in a protest if you don’t go in his direction🤣
Has he got his own little trolley? Just wondered if you give him items to put in his he'll be less wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good luck! I used to dread taking mine out between 2-4 because he was WILD 😂 the stares you’d get from others didn’t help 🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to give mine a mini shopping list and say can you find… to try distract him and if he was good at the end I’d buy him a treat and then he soon learned not to be a little tit because he wanted treats at the end of it 😂

• Haha
Has he got his own little trolley? Just wondered if you give him items to put in his he'll be less wild 😂
yes he has a trolley i will try him🤣i took his baby and pram last time and he tried to launch it down the escalators 🤣 no one believes me that he is wild when we are out because he is like an angel everywhere else🤣
---
Good luck! I used to dread taking mine out between 2-4 because he was WILD 😂 the stares you’d get from others didn’t help 🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to give mine a mini shopping list and say can you find… to try distract him and if he was good at the end I’d buy him a treat and then he soon learned not to be a little tit because he wanted treats at the end of it 😂
i’ve resorted to asda click and collect but I really need to get him some cheap primark t shirts and shorts so i can’t get out of that one🥲i don’t think it helps that he doesn’t listen to a word you say he just bolts🤣

• Haha
yes he has a trolley i will try him🤣i took his baby and pram last time and he tried to launch it down the escalators 🤣 no one believes me that he is wild when we are out because he is like an angel everywhere else🤣
---

i’ve resorted to asda click and collect but I really need to get him some cheap primark t shirts and shorts so i can’t get out of that one🥲i don’t think it helps that he doesn’t listen to a word you say he just bolts🤣
Does he listen if you call him a big boy and say wow you’re so grown up walking nicely holding mummy’s hand. Mine loved being called a big boy so always did what I said if I called him that😂

Does he listen if you call him a big boy and say wow you’re so grown up walking nicely holding mummy’s hand. Mine loved being called a big boy so always did what I said if I called him that😂
no I don’t think he gives a hoot🤣🤣i may resort to some squeaking sandals so i can hear him🤣

• Haha
---

I'm all out of ideas, I'm probably not the ideal person to ask considering my 3 year old is stood on the table in his pants throwing paper airplanes and I'm just allowing it 😂😂

• Haha
I'm all out of ideas, I'm probably not the ideal person to ask considering my 3 year old is stood on the table in his pants throwing paper airplanes and I'm just allowing it 😂😂
Hahahaha 😂 I remember one morning I was so hungover I just allowed my son to smother sudocream into himself and the floor. I just didn’t have it in me to stop him 😂

• Haha
I think blondeangel has quit tattle I was feeling nosy and searched her name and she’s not posted since that advice forum😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think blondeangel has quit tattle I was feeling nosy and searched her name and she’s not posted since that advice forum😂
I’m not surprised 😂 why the duck did I give good advice thinking she was some innocent harmless person when actually what I read was metal 😂 had I of known I would’ve said my only advise in hand yourself in love cause WTAF was that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.