Chinions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone do BLW with their kids? HOW do you teach them to chew/take bites? I’ve been told to model to her and she’ll copy but it’s been 3 months of this and she still just shoves food in her mouth and swallows it whole🤦🏻‍♀️ it terrifies me
With my niece my brother would nibble bits off and go ooo yummy but tbh she loves her food and just shoved it in her mouth and knew what to do with it 😂 she’d mainly suck on it and break it down to smaller bits then chew on it. I know it’s terrifying but you’d be surprised how good their reflex is. I saw a tiktok yesterday where someone’s son swallowed a whole bit of pasta and it just flew out with the baby coughing and she didn’t even have to intervene. Maybe start with softer foods that aren’t so bad if she swallows whole ti get her used to chewing then move to harder foods. Hopefully you find something that works I know how terrifying babies chocking can be I hated weaning x
---
Does kelly enos do anyone elses tits in
All the bloody time with her fake perfect mum image

• Heart
Reactions: 3
With my niece my brother would nibble bits off and go ooo yummy but tbh she loves her food and just shoved it in her mouth and knew what to do with it 😂 she’d mainly suck on it and break it down to smaller bits then chew on it. I know it’s terrifying but you’d be surprised how good their reflex is. I saw a tiktok yesterday where someone’s son swallowed a whole bit of pasta and it just flew out with the baby coughing and she didn’t even have to intervene. Maybe start with softer foods that aren’t so bad if she swallows whole ti get her used to chewing then move to harder foods. Hopefully you find something that works I know how terrifying babies chocking can be I hated weaning x
---

All the bloody time with her fake perfect mum image
I am a firm believer in the key to ‘gentle parenting’ is having gentle kids first😭I couldn’t be arsed to piss about asking if he wants to put his trainers on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does kelly enos do anyone elses tits in
Yes. She thinks she's bloody Supernanny. You'd swear she's had 8 kids by the way she tries to teach people how to parent.

Edit - not long ago she was told George had bit (or hit) another child at nursery. She then went and purchased all new toys for him because she 'realised he was bored at home so was acting out at nursery'. Ahh yes that's exactly how to deal with that kind of behaviour, and what a stupid excuse for it 😂

• Haha
I hope they take it seriously and don’t dismiss it because you don’t have pictures. Bit I’d feel the same I wouldn’t want to screenshot other children in swimsuits on my phone
They read my reply straight away and didn't respond and that was hours ago now! God knows how many people seen his video cause as I said in the message I don't even follow him and it came up on mine. Could just imagine how many pervs there is on Snapchat as well 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
They read my reply straight away and didn't respond and that was hours ago now! God knows how many people seen his video cause as I said in the message I don't even follow him and it came up on mine. Could just imagine how many pervs there is on Snapchat as well 🤢
Makes me feel sick when companies don’t take things like that seriously makes me not want to use them again

Yes. She thinks she's bloody Supernanny. You'd swear she's had 8 kids by the way she tries to teach people how to parent.

Edit - not long ago she was told George had bit (or hit) another child at nursery. She then went and purchased all new toys for him because she 'realised he was bored at home so was acting out at nursery'. Ahh yes that's exactly how to deal with that kind of behaviour, and what a stupid excuse for it 😂
ee really, i think she’s a bit nuts!! I am also shocked how many people love her for it too. Didn’t she write a book on it too?
---
Yes!! I can’t help but feel like she just needs to tell her kid no sometimes 😂 She’s so smug as well
she probably looses her tit in real life🤣
---
ITV now theres a program people will like if they like true crime x

Last edited:
  • Haha
They know full well Snapchat disappears after so long, I bet they try and brush it off because they'll say no evidence. Absolute joke, just because these people plaster their kids every move all over social media doesn't mean other parents do

They know full well Snapchat disappears after so long, I bet they try and brush it off because they'll say no evidence. Absolute joke, just because these people plaster their kids every move all over social media doesn't mean other parents do
For being an Olympic swimmers business the way the business is being run is shocking as is never mind with this!! Also does anyone know how to do that thing where you can see how many followers someone might have lost in a day?

For being an Olympic swimmers business the way the business is being run is shocking as is never mind with this!! Also does anyone know how to do that thing where you can see how many followers someone might have lost in a day?
Think it’s social blade but I’m not sure how it works

Has anyone seen Olivia marries her match? Why has she got a colour theme and all the guests are in black. Looks like a funeral not a wedding 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.