Chinions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t sue for deformation to herself as an influencer. If she’s not named her directly then she’d have to try sue every person who guessed it was her. As the cake lady didn’t confirm the suspicions that it was Catherine either legally nothing would happen. Plus court would say well you confirmed it yourself by posting a dig saying you hope she enjoys the exposure
what a daft bastard.. can’t believe she addressed it like that now she had a tattle thread and all over the papers and loosing followers.. the baker said she used to be a journalist but doesn’t feel threatened X

Reactions: 2
what a daft bastard.. can’t believe she addressed it like that now she had a tattle thread and all over the papers and loosing followers.. the baker said she used to be a journalist but doesn’t feel threatened X
She shouldn’t, the bakers done nothing wrong. When will these influencers learn you can’t get everything for free in life. These small businesses need to make a living too

Reactions: 1
She shouldn’t, the bakers done nothing wrong. When will these influencers learn you can’t get everything for free in life. These small businesses need to make a living too
i seen it was apparently the celeb gossip thread who worked out ut was her and the papers picked up on it

i seen it was apparently the celeb gossip thread who worked out ut was her and the papers picked up on it
Hahahahaha I'm so glad you've posted this here, it was on laura from live islands thread too, we were all waiting to see who had a birthday party in September 😂😂

• Haha
do you not have a more local hospital they usually all do allergy tests. The RVI defo do them if thats any easier. Have you checked for trains? Ashington is about 20 mins out of city centre
Our closest hospital is in Scotland so they won’t see her there as we’re in England! I may have to just get a train, such a faff🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s a hospital in our town but I use the word hospital loosely🤣

• Haha
Our closest hospital is in Scotland so they won’t see her there as we’re in England! I may have to just get a train, such a faff🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s a hospital in our town but I use the word hospital loosely🤣
What about a train to the RVI? from where you have mentioned you are from roughly is the RVI just down the a1 for you? X

Reactions: 1
What about a train to the RVI? from where you have mentioned you are from roughly is the RVI just down the a1 for you? X
Oh I might try and change it to there actually, and maybe as a bonus I’ll spot Talia in the wild🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I might try and change it to there actually, and maybe as a bonus I’ll spot Talia in the wild🤣x
You will have to be quick - she spends longer taking nip pics in the lift than she does with her gorgeous boy x

• Sad
Pretty shocking! Weight shaming, sexual assault and creating a hostile work environment, one of the last people I’d expect for all that😵💫

oh wow, i wouldn’t expect that of her either. Probably get swept under the carpet like everyone else

Anyone got a reason for my not to like red head residence on tiktok?🤣I honestly think if anyone deserves the free shite its them
I've only just come across them in the last couple of weeks but I do really like them. What actually happened to Carrie? I haven't really watched enough of their stuff to work it out. I find them really funny and genuine though!

I've only just come across them in the last couple of weeks but I do really like them. What actually happened to Carrie? I haven't really watched enough of their stuff to work it out. I find them really funny and genuine though!
I don’t think she has a diagnoses but was misdiagnosed with FND. I’m sure they said she had some kind of stroke. I saw a video yesterday that confirmed she wouldn’t get any better x
---
People on mum pages on facebook.. they 100% just make up lies of how to impress the page with what their child can do🤣apparently a 13 month old goes to the shop with a written list and puts everything in the trolly🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone do BLW with their kids? HOW do you teach them to chew/take bites? I’ve been told to model to her and she’ll copy but it’s been 3 months of this and she still just shoves food in her mouth and swallows it whole🤦🏻‍♀️ it terrifies me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.