Chinions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s sad about her dad :( I don’t know why she gets so many crappy comments, I think she’s harmless just a little bit dim 😂

Reactions: 1
How's everyone's Monday mornings going? Got woken up at stupid o'clock for the 3rd morning in a row by my toddler so I'm just permanently exhausted, baby girl in my belly is using my bladder as a trampoline so constantly up and down the stairs to the toilet. And to top it all off the Uber Eats man did a runner with my pancakes and mcflurry 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How's everyone's Monday mornings going? Got woken up at stupid o'clock for the 3rd morning in a row by my toddler so I'm just permanently exhausted, baby girl in my belly is using my bladder as a trampoline so constantly up and down the stairs to the toilet. And to top it all off the Uber Eats man did a runner with my pancakes and mcflurry 🙃
When i was pregnant just eat man did this to me and i sobbed all day, i couldn’t order again cause it had turned breakfast off🤣

• Haha
Think I’d actually cry if I didn’t get my pancakes 😂 pregnancy cravings are too much to be messing with! Hope your day gets better ❤

Hope your day improves! ❤

I'm working today, I wish I'd called in sick as I feel rotten but I've just got here to find 2 people have called in sick and that leaves me completely on my own so it's lucky I did come in! I've been up since 3am as I couldn't sleep. Hope the day goes quickly!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hope your day improves! ❤

I'm working today, I wish I'd called in sick as I feel rotten but I've just got here to find 2 people have called in sick and that leaves me completely on my own so it's lucky I did come in! I've been up since 3am as I couldn't sleep. Hope the day goes quickly!
Oh no. Hate working when feeling unwell, especially when you’re the only one in. Hoping you get better soon and your day isn’t too bad ❤

• Heart
Arrr I hope the day gets better for yous, I remember craving a KFC and I could see the driver on the tracker 5 minutes away I was so excited. Next minute the tracker turned off and did I get my chicken, nopeeee. Man had got off with it. Rang KFC and they had closed. I cried too 😂😂😂😂

I love Archies but they don't deliver here, my partner said when I was pregnant omg there on just eat so he ordered. Waited 2 hours and realised he'd ordered it to his work in a different city. That was a bad day as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg has everyone saw what fern McCan called her daughter. Such a strange name
What did she call her? Please tell me it’s not a totally ridiculous name🤦🏻‍♀️
**edit** just seen the replies!! My work colleague has a daughter called finty it always reminds me of fenty beauty😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.