Chikara Transformations (ilona)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her channel? https://www.youtube.com/@ChikaraTransformations

I'll admit, she has some valid points in her reaction/commentary videos and she is very knowledgable about nutrition, exercise, etc. And, I agree with many of her analyses of other youtubers and their eating habits. She is also "nicer" and less aggressive about calling people out than other reaction channels, which I can appreciate.

...Which is also why I really DO NOT understand why she's into bodybuilding...

It's totally illogical. It's so bizarre and hypocritical because she, herself, has admitted that she knows bodybuilding is unhealthy. And she also mentions how she uses "performance enhancers" and even lost her monthly cycle because of how extreme her training methods are. She even mentions how she doesn't enjoy the process a lot of the time. Nothing about this is healthy. But she continues to promote it by posing for the camera and showing people how she preps and trains.

So basically: Illona is a person with an eating disorder and promoting her eating disorder/body dysmorphia issues ... and yet she is commenting on other people with eating disorders/body dysmorphia issues.

She's just full of contradictions and, at the end of the day, is just as problematic as the people she's critiquing.

-----
Also, on slightly off-topic, more petty note: She needs to stop walking her dogs off-leash. It doesn't matter how well-trained she thinks her dogs are, it's dangerous for both humans and the dogs (for several reasons). Safety aside, it's also just rude to do that in public places (and, depending on location, it can literally be illegal).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow I'm surprised to see there IS actually a thread about her. I have noticed some similar inconsistencies in her content and some things she even says are just as ridiculous as some of the people she's critiquing.

First of all, I do like her and her extreme dedication to health and fitness but truthfully she's a bit of a know-it-all and probably a bit snobby irl imo. Frankly, I would not want to be in a relationship with her and I think she has issues of her own to work towards. No, I am not lesbian, just talking in a hypothetical sense and it seems she wants children very badly at this stage too, lol.

Secondly, she always brags about how she starts off her day at 3-4am because she finds it better and if she sleeps in after 6am (very big IF, on her part, might I emphasise) then she feels most of her day is gone. I'm sorry Ilona it just seems to me you want to get your yt videos out of the way during that time so you don't need to worry about it for the rest of your day. Does that mean you have a slight dislike for doing youtube videos? maybe. That's how I see it anyway. Plus, it's actually ridiculous and sort of unhealthy to me to be starting your day so early when most of your REM sleep should be covered during those early morning peak hours. I also believe her youtube channel is just solely a way of promoting her own business/coaching really. She's just dumb on some things and comes off very ignorant/arrogant/know-it-all BS type lady.

It also rubbed me the wrong way when she was all high and mighty about a Eugenia Cooney reaction she was doing and how Eugenia was still living at home at age 28. Maybe you, ILONA, do not have a strong relationship with your parents but some people may not have a choice. I have been looking after my deathly ill father for the past three years in my early 30's and it's honestly matured me a lot more and taught me about the most important thing in/about life. It has also given me skills on how to actually take care of someone instead of abandoning them "just because" and I'm sure you could do with some of these experiences as you often whine about how much you want children already even though you've damaged your body to the point of becoming infertile. Yep, makes a lot of sense. Just shut your mouth at some points please when you have no idea what you're talking about. I have noticed a lot of hypocrites like her will usually say one thing while doing the complete opposite is because they just want to come across as relatable when it's in fact not what they really believe. (In her case, bodybuilding).

Lastly, I really wanted her to do more Foodie Beauty reaction videos but she says she doesn't want to do more reactions on her as her channel will solely be FB content. She has a good selection and variety of reaction videos imo and I'm not sure why she would pass up the opportunity to provide actual healthy advice on some of Foodie's ridiculous notions seeing as she is a transformations coach. She is just bizarre and stupid sometimes.

It was also a big ICK for me when a long time ago she bought her partner into two reactions she was doing one time. In which she came off pretty mean btw, I just don't don't understand why yt'ers would bring in their partners to critique somebody on the internet for loads of people to see. First off, I would NOT want my partners to engage with that sort of behaviour with me. When you talk about other people you will most likely ALWAYS talk about your friend/boyfriend/husband/relative whatever behind their backs also. It's not a good look. Plus, it makes for an awkward and uncomfortable video. THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE MEAN TO SOMEBODY WITH YOU SO STOP FORCING THEM AND MAKING OUT THAT YOU'RE A HAPPY COUPLE BY DOING IT.

Sorry for the giant post about her. I had a lot to rant about. Rant over, lmao.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow I'm surprised to see there IS actually a thread about her.
Yeah I just really needed to rant about her too, so I was like....well, someone has to start the thread! It might as well be me! 🤣

just talking in a hypothetical sense and it seems she wants children very badly at this stage too, lol.
Yup. She's full of contradictions. On a similar note, I kind of get the vibe that she's confused about her identity.

She literally spends all day everyday trying to look as masculine as possible, and then gets insecure and overcompensates by putting on a ton of makeup to look more feminine. And if she truly does want to get pregnant, then why is she intentionally destroying her body to the point where she claims she no longer gets her period? I just feel like there's A LOT to unpack there...

how Eugenia was still living at home at age 28. Maybe you, ILONA, do not have a strong relationship with your parents but some people may not have a choice. I have been looking after my deathly ill father for the past three years in my early 30's and it's honestly matured me a lot more and taught me about the most important thing in/about life.
PREACH. An adult child living with their parents doesn't automatically make them lazy or weird. There are many reasons why someone could be living at home. And in some cultures, it's considered normal.

Also the whole "omg you're still living at home?" judgmental mentality is such a privileged outdated mentality. In previous generations it was actually feasible for people to move out at a younger age because the economy and job market was totally different. Now, inflation has gone up but wages haven't, so it's way harder for people to do that without getting roommates, paying off student loans first, etc.
---
It was also a big ICK for me when a long time ago she bought her partner into two reactions
Yes! Also her recent drama with her boyfriend about how she has pets and he doesn't really like pets...um...then why are you dating someone who doesn't like pets then, Ilona???

It also seems quite toxic that she would bring an argument up to thousands of strangers on the internet. If my partner discussed private things on the internet like that, I'd be pissed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
HAHA yeahh girl, same here, I'm glad you did! I love there's someone else out there who can see through some her own BS as well.

Do you think she actually wants to be trans? I know she's said in the past people have confused her for a male or said she looks like a shemale or something like that? I think she would make a good mother health-wise but I def feel she would need to stop with the ridiculous bodybuilding shows and such. It can't be a totally normal influence for the children. She also said she has become quite isolated, girl needs more real-world experiences, values for sure...

I can see if your parents were abusive to you why you wouldn't wanna look back. But honey, some of us have normal folks and strong connections we want to cherish for as long as they're on this earth. Sometimes it's bigger than what your black and white brain thinks. I'm not saying her parents were like that but I thought it was just such a strange comment to make without your audience ever actually having met your parents or knowing what they are like. She seemed dead set on her opinion too. It would kinda suck to see if she were ever forced to go back home and see how she likes/ feels about it then.

Omg yes yes yes. For such a smart woman she really lacks being open-minded or situationally aware, I think she's one of those people who found something they like to do (bodybuilding) at a very young age and never really ventured out of their comfort zone/experienced new things.

I thought the break up was so weird. She claimed they were in love and it was likely her best relationship. duck sakes I'd be crushed, or is she devoid of any human emotions? Sorry but if it was 'love' as you say then you would feel something about the breakup and not just sit stoic about it on the internet. It's also a strange excuse to want to break up with somebody. You don't like dogs?? Tough luck. I'm also confused about this as it seems something you would discuss very early on in the relationship.

• Heart
HAHA yeahh girl, same here, I'm glad you did! I love there's someone else out there who can see through some her own BS as well.

Do you think she actually wants to be trans? I know she's said in the past people have confused her for a male or said she looks like a shemale or something like that? I think she would make a good mother health-wise but I def feel she would need to stop with the ridiculous bodybuilding shows and such. It can't be a totally normal influence for the children. She also said she has become quite isolated, girl needs more real-world experiences, values for sure...

I can see if your parents were abusive to you why you wouldn't wanna look back. But honey, some of us have normal folks and strong connections we want to cherish for as long as they're on this earth. Sometimes it's bigger than what your black and white brain thinks. I'm not saying her parents were like that but I thought it was just such a strange comment to make without your audience ever actually having met your parents or knowing what they are like. She seemed dead set on her opinion too. It would kinda suck to see if she were ever forced to go back home and see how she likes/ feels about it then.

Omg yes yes yes. For such a smart woman she really lacks being open-minded or situationally aware, I think she's one of those people who found something they like to do (bodybuilding) at a very young age and never really ventured out of their comfort zone/experienced new things.

I thought the break up was so weird. She claimed they were in love and it was likely her best relationship. duck sakes I'd be crushed, or is she devoid of any human emotions? Sorry but if it was 'love' as you say then you would feel something about the breakup and not just sit stoic about it on the internet. It's also a strange excuse to want to break up with somebody. You don't like dogs?? Tough luck. I'm also confused about this as it seems something you would discuss very early on in the relationship.
Yeah, I think she very much lives in a bubble of bodybuilding. Even her ex seemed to be into fitness, etc so her whole life seems to revolve around it.

Regarding her gender "identity": Eh, I hesitate to come to specific conclusions because, at the end of the day, I don't know her. I just brought it up as something she may need to explore because it seems like it might play a role in all of this. But I don't know for sure. 🤷‍♀️ I could be wrong.

I do, however, think she should see a therapist and "unpack" her thought processes with them. At the very least, it seems to be an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. I just wonder what the root cause of this specific type of body dysmorphia is...like why is she doing this? Surely it's not just competitiveness, right?

Plus there's something a bit dishonest, in my opinion, about how she claims she uses "performance enhancers" but she still acts like it's all just "hard work" and "focus." Like that takes away any sportsmanship, in my opinion (even though she's honest about taking them).

Yeah, I think she very much lives in a bubble of bodybuilding. Even her ex seemed to be into fitness, etc so her whole life seems to revolve around it.

Regarding her gender "identity": Eh, I hesitate to come to specific conclusions because, at the end of the day, I don't know her. I just brought it up as something she may need to explore because it seems like it might play a role in all of this. But I don't know for sure. 🤷‍♀️ I could be wrong.

I do, however, think she should see a therapist and "unpack" her thought processes with them. At the very least, it seems to be an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. I just wonder what the root cause of this specific type of body dysmorphia is...like why is she doing this? Surely it's not just competitiveness, right?

Plus there's something a bit dishonest, in my opinion, about how she claims she uses "performance enhancers" but she still acts like it's all just "hard work" and "focus." Like that takes away any sportsmanship, in my opinion (even though she's honest about taking them).

I do like that she is honest about the performance enhancers as well as her hard work, as I feel a lot of athletes/sportspeople can be quite secretive about that stuff. So at least there's that,

I do think she looks a lot like a male without makeup, so maybe it's why she uses makeup. lol. Then again it's hard to say because as you've mentioned we don't personally know her.

And back to her whole breakup thing again, it's just a weird thing to consider to be a deal breaker. People are normally like oh he cheated on me, has to move to another state, can't get away from work..and then there's Ilona, my partner didn't like dogs....lmao. If your reasoning was that shallow perhaps it was best you were never in that relationship to begin with.

I've also always been curious to see if she indeed does look a bit more feminine with some plump or curves, but if she ever fully goes back to being somewhat of a normal body type, I guess we won't know. She does strike me as a very competitive person but unless she is truly as dedicated to focusing on something else, like being a mother, it may be the thing to potentially change her ways.

Last edited:
I don't get in her latest react to Hungry Fatchick's keto diet, she got some jack in the box but without the bun and added sauces, but Ilona sounds a bit disappointed?

Yet, Foodie Beauty will get a whole spread of fast food or high fat sides and she'll say "this meal is okay" ugh

difference is that Candy showing willpower to avoid certain triggers with her foods, and at least she's trying way harder than the others

She came in second-to-last/last in her competition... 😬

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, I do feel bad for her because she worked hard and the judging system seemed odd. However, I also think it was a bit weird and unprofessional how she was complaining about it at the competition, complained in the parking lot with her coach, and complained again in her apartment.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 12.06.12 AM.png

---
And back to her whole breakup thing again, it's just a weird thing to consider to be a deal breaker. People are normally like oh he cheated on me, has to move to another state, can't get away from work..and then there's Ilona, my partner didn't like dogs....lmao. If your reasoning was that shallow perhaps it was best you were never in that relationship to begin with.
Yeah I agree, it seems a bit random. Especially since she was talking about potentially having kids with this guy, once she stops competing.

Also, if the dog thing was a deal breaker for her, then why did she even date him to begin with? Surely this came up at the beginning of the relationship, and she just ignored it/thought he would change his mind. It seems almost like self-sabotage to willingly waste time in a relationship that you know won't work out.

Maybe there's more we don't know about?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow I'm genuinely shocked she didn't do well! And equally as shocked the way she seemed to have handled it...just be proud of yourself Ilona, geez.. I thought the girl who walked on stage before her was so pretty..

Ilona did honestly stand out at the competition it's quite disappointing to hear of her results, but I thought she was a 'classy' lady who wouldn't let it get under her skin that way :ROFLMAO: maybe karma for all the reaction content she puts out??

There is something odd about her relationships and it's like she always breaks up with the men after getting in too deep with them or it has progressed so far..and usually a stupid reason will follow. She is either too committed to her lifestyle or she isn't actually ready to settle, which good for her if it's the latter.

I think too many ppl these days settle down because it's what everyone else is doing then come to find out later on it wasn't actually what they want/wanted at the time.

She's competing again in 17 weeks I thought she was going to take a break enjoy herself again

In a new category too she won't stop until she wins :eek:

• Wow
Finally a thread! I was considering doing one a while back but wasn't sure how much interest there'd be on here. I do mostly like Ilona but there's a few things...

1. The men. I have absolutely no idea why Ilona feels the need to share the minutiae of her dating life to the entire internet. If she didn't say anything, then I wouldn't have an opinion about it. Her ex-husband seemed like a misogynistic tosser. I remember him walking up to her in the kitchen on one vlog and he just started rubbing her tit. She looked really uncomfortable then she left it in the footage for the world to see. There was New Years Eve dude. She was really excited about him then she dumped him because he stood her up or something? Then there was Mr Allergic to Dogs. They couldn't have been together more than about three months and she seemed ready to marry the guy. Now she's complaining about the fact that they only ended up going on three dates? I could see that break up coming a mile off. I think she's going for guys that want a more traditional home/wifey set up because she's kidded herself into thinking that she wants the traditional nuclear family. I think the issue is that she's not traditional in the slightest and (good for her) can't be controlled by every dudebro that she dates.

2. The dogs. I love that she loves her dogs so much, but she's not exactly responsible with them. Always walking them off lead, always feeding them human food. Screaming at them during filming because they're barking. I would hate to live in that apartment complex with her.

3. Video quality. She's always putting stuff out that needs to be edited properly or has sound issues or something. I don't care if you have 'prep brain', this is your job.

4. Reaction content. Don't get me wrong, I'd watch Ilona react to April all day long, but she has a habit of being mean and unconstructive. She can't see very far beyond her own experience and is constantly talking about things that she knows duck all about. She was saying that she didn't know anything about running in one of the April reacts, but then still went on to talk about how running training should go. Her reactions to Eugenia I think are just outright unethical.

5. Bodybuilding. I hope she does get a pro card in the physique category. She does work hard and she deserves it. I like how she's open about the PEDs and doesn't sugar coat the effort that's needed. I can guarantee that if she was still with Mr Allergic to Dogs she wouldn't have competed again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Finally a thread! I was considering doing one a while back but wasn't sure how much interest there'd be on here. I do mostly like Ilona but there's a few things...

1. The men. I have absolutely no idea why Ilona feels the need to share the minutiae of her dating life to the entire internet. If she didn't say anything, then I wouldn't have an opinion about it. Her ex-husband seemed like a misogynistic tosser. I remember him walking up to her in the kitchen on one vlog and he just started rubbing her tit. She looked really uncomfortable then she left it in the footage for the world to see. There was New Years Eve dude. She was really excited about him then she dumped him because he stood her up or something? Then there was Mr Allergic to Dogs. They couldn't have been together more than about three months and she seemed ready to marry the guy. Now she's complaining about the fact that they only ended up going on three dates? I could see that break up coming a mile off. I think she's going for guys that want a more traditional home/wifey set up because she's kidded herself into thinking that she wants the traditional nuclear family. I think the issue is that she's not traditional in the slightest and (good for her) can't be controlled by every dudebro that she dates.

2. The dogs. I love that she loves her dogs so much, but she's not exactly responsible with them. Always walking them off lead, always feeding them human food. Screaming at them during filming because they're barking. I would hate to live in that apartment complex with her.

3. Video quality. She's always putting stuff out that needs to be edited properly or has sound issues or something. I don't care if you have 'prep brain', this is your job.

4. Reaction content. Don't get me wrong, I'd watch Ilona react to April all day long, but she has a habit of being mean and unconstructive. She can't see very far beyond her own experience and is constantly talking about things that she knows duck all about. She was saying that she didn't know anything about running in one of the April reacts, but then still went on to talk about how running training should go. Her reactions to Eugenia I think are just outright unethical.

5. Bodybuilding. I hope she does get a pro card in the physique category. She does work hard and she deserves it. I like how she's open about the PEDs and doesn't sugar coat the effort that's needed. I can guarantee that if she was still with Mr Allergic to Dogs she wouldn't have competed again.
I 100% agree with your comment! Also, welcome to the thread haha!

The walking her dogs off-leash thing annoys me so much, because it's dangerous for both the dogs and humans. In some places, idk where she lives, it may even be illegal in non-dog parks. There's also something really entitled about that...it's almost like when people let their children run around in public, and everyone else just has to "deal with it."

The boyfriends thing. Sigh. I agree, idk why she keeps bringing it up and also the men are seem like jerks. I think she's deeply insecure, so she overcompensates by saying "my boyfriend" every other sentence.

I hate the low effort editing, drinking/eating while filming, etc. Also...she doesn't really say much! Sometimes during a "critique" video, it'll just be her sitting in a chair drinking coffee while watching someone else's youtube vid LOL. The dead air time can get awkward sometimes during those review videos like...um, are you actually going to comment on something, Ilona?! :LOL:

I hate the low effort editing, drinking/eating while filming, etc. Also...she doesn't really say much! Sometimes during a "critique" video, it'll just be her sitting in a chair drinking coffee while watching someone else's youtube vid LOL. The dead air time can get awkward sometimes during those review videos like...um, are you actually going to comment on something, Ilona?! :LOL:
Oh, you've reminded me of the lip smacking she does! I can't bear it when people eat on camera.

Some of the reactions she does she'll just veer off topic and start talking about herself. What is the point?

Bahahahah so... It turns out I was not overreacting about the off-leash dog walking. I just clicked on one of her recent videos and she said her dog "ran away" and it took her over an hour and a half to find her. It turns out the dog was on a LEDGE and she had to climb to get her and it was really dangerous, and the dog was stuck up there.

I'm not laughing because it's funny (it's infuriating), I'm laughing because it was totally predictable and avoidable.

And what pisses me off is that she thinks "the moral of the story is that I need a GPS tracker." WRONG. The moral of the story is PUT YOUR DOG ON A LEASH. And she even pats herself on the back being like "If it wasn't for me being so fit and healthy, then I wouldn't be able to find her." Again, WRONG. If it wasn't for you being irresponsible, then this situation would not have happened! And she even says her dog is a "hunter" so it's hard to do recall ....which is exactly the type of dog that shouldn't be off-leash, and could even get triggered by a small child one day.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 4.05.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 4.12.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Omg a bit late to the party on my part but I could not BELIEVE the story of Daisy hanging off a cliff like that, then she went on to lecture Amber about her weight and what if something like that happens to her. UMMM not quite the same thing! People who are morbidly obese are fully aware how big they are and their capabilities I'm sure...she won't be found walking down a cliff road with a dog off a leash unable to save him/her! She's so dumb with her points sometimes...if they wanna lose weight they'll lose weight it's as simple as that..

Her dogs seem like a bit of a pain and constantly misbehaving, I wouldn't trust that big brown one being off a leash like that for one second.

I could not agree more with the constant coffee drinking, talking to her pets and constantly talking about herself during reacts! I stopped watching her for a while due to that. I can't stand to watch her drinking all of that stupid coffee and coke sometimes, I'm a bit of a health nut myself and I'm sorry I don't see a good reason to constantly be piling in so much coffee/coke down ur gullet even if you're some pro body builder giving out health advice..just cut that sh*t out.

Her critique's are just fkn cringey and mean at this point...we all struggle with something. It's no excuse to be so snarky and constantly push your ways onto somebody/something. Dunno if I'll watch more of her reacts and tbh her vlogs are not worth watching to me because her body is a bit gross to look at, sorry for being harsh but if she's right about one thing it's that her body type won't be for everyone and I guess I'm one of those people.

I also find it interesting she says she doesn't like to be mean but on the other hand she listens to YABA (The Youtube Underground) who mainly does livestreams on Chantal, I don't know if it's just me but it rubs me the wrong way about Ilona.

Oh my god I’m so happy I found this thread and can vent here ilona annoys the living tit put me. I’m originally from bulgaria, but no longer live there….and I find it so bizarre how she keeps saying people in Bulgaria don’t have GPs, they don’t have healthcare, you can’t order stuff online if you are in Bulgaria and other weird tit
---
And another thing I find weird is how she’s getting all those fillers and Botox almost every second vlog and she keeps saying “ohh I haven’t had my lips done in 10 months” and “ I only get fillers to compensate for the lost volume and make them how they used to be” girl noooo.. it’s okay to get procedures but don’t be that person Jesus.
for a video of her 3 years ago vs now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can see you were discussing her “performance enhancers”. I honestly think she believes that she is using a small amount because she is in Bulgaria. This is an epidemic there, most guys I think there was every third guy aged 18-35 who goes to the gym takes some sort of steroids or other drugs. Even normal looking guys.

it’s very easy to buy them there.. there are literally 5-10 very popular online stores for that kind of stuff (obviously selling those things is illegal).

she’s Probably comparing herself to the people she meets in the gym.

I also watched her video from yesterday, she’s so obsessed with men and having a boyfriend.
Honestly in Bulgaria the standard for men is very muscular and for women is SKINNY (not slim, skinny-think early 2000s) and short. I think she doesn’t have much luck on tinder because men don’t often see women like her and perceive her as more of like a fetish if that makes sense. Unfortunately women from Western Europe are perceived as “easy” women so all of the weirdos automatically try to flirt with them, just to get sex

• Wow
I can see you were discussing her “performance enhancers”. I honestly think she believes that she is using a small amount because she is in Bulgaria. This is an epidemic there, most guys I think there was every third guy aged 18-35 who goes to the gym takes some sort of steroids or other drugs. Even normal looking guys.

it’s very easy to buy them there.. there are literally 5-10 very popular online stores for that kind of stuff (obviously selling those things is illegal).

she’s Probably comparing herself to the people she meets in the gym.

I also watched her video from yesterday, she’s so obsessed with men and having a boyfriend.
Honestly in Bulgaria the standard for men is very muscular and for women is SKINNY (not slim, skinny-think early 2000s) and short. I think she doesn’t have much luck on tinder because men don’t often see women like her and perceive her as more of like a fetish if that makes sense. Unfortunately women from Western Europe are perceived as “easy” women so all of the weirdos automatically try to flirt with them, just to get sex

I honestly agree with you her body type isn't normal she needs to cut back some time and go back to a normal shape imo if she wants to get serious about having babies etc, she's also said in the past people look at her in public

I don't blame them though she is so odd-looking but she can go back to looking prettier again if she stops now imo

Ugh, having 'I can't get pregnant' in a video is such insensitive clickbait. The doctor literally told her she CAN get pregnant (as long as she stops prepping).

Also, when did this new bf Chris come into the picture?