Chidera Eggerue aka The Slumflower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! why does Chidera think she can get away with a lie so easily disproven??

Chidera: post the screenshots, Munroe there was never any communication saying you disagreed with me you're gaslighting me waah

Munroe: did you not read these messages hun?

Reactions: 8
SF story screenshots. So now she says Munroe is bullying her.
SF keeps doubling down on the bought advertising space when multiple people have raised how unlikely it is, and how you can see who paid for the ad space.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Disagree with me? GASLIGHTING! Don't like me? GASLIGHTING! Change your mind about something? GASLIGHTING.

I'm not entirely sure that SF knows what Gaslighting really means.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, this is kind of besides the point but proves what some of us have been saying about both Chidera and Florence... but in the messages to Munroe, in what world is Florence a Radical Feminist? And why on earth does Chidera use speech marks to write it, as if the concept doesn’t exist?! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry?!

I swear, all these Instagram faux feminists have to go away and LEARN their feminist history, the waves of feminism, the basic principles etc. With the internet it’s possible for anyone to do that, and honestly with the money they all make off Instagram there’s literally no reason they cannot study feminism academically. I don’t buy the classist argument here at all - if they can write a book, they can read one, too.

Anyway, I am sorry if this offends anyone and I definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, but I am beginning to think Chidera is quite unwell. The levels of sheer delusion and victimhood are ringing alarm bells for me, particularly with the latest screenshots. I’m worried to be honest. Her being up all night, the long diatribes that often don’t make sense or contradict herself, the obsessiveness of it all and the way she has a laser focus on anyone she thinks has “wronged” her.

The saddest thing is, if she is ill, she has pushed away every single person who could have supported her and accessed her help. All she has now are guilty white women who send her money via PayPal to help them believe they’re being anti-racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s neverending, she’s desperate to keep beefing and calling out individuals so that the “reparations” don’t stop. Think Aja made a good point that none of these people are actually responsible and she should be saving this energy for corporations but she can’t since they wouldn’t get dragged down like this.

So today MB is the enemy, yesterday it was Aja, the day before FG, tomorrow she’ll find someone else to accuse.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, this is kind of besides the point but proves what some of us have been saying about both Chidera and Florence... but in the messages to Munroe, in what world is Florence a Radical Feminist? And why on earth does Chidera use speech marks to write it, as if the concept doesn’t exist?! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry?!

I swear, all these Instagram faux feminists have to go away and LEARN their feminist history, the waves of feminism, the basic principles etc. With the internet it’s possible for anyone to do that, and honestly with the money they all make off Instagram there’s literally no reason they cannot study feminism academically. I don’t buy the classist argument here at all - if they can write a book, they can read one, too.

Anyway, I am sorry if this offends anyone and I definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, but I am beginning to think Chidera is quite unwell. The levels of sheer delusion and victimhood are ringing alarm bells for me, particularly with the latest screenshots. I’m worried to be honest. Her being up all night, the long diatribes that often don’t make sense or contradict herself, the obsessiveness of it all and the way she has a laser focus on anyone she thinks has “wronged” her.

The saddest thing is, if she is ill, she has pushed away every single person who could have supported her and accessed her help. All she has now are guilty white women who send her money via PayPal to help them believe they’re being anti-racist.
This ^^^^.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I notice that once again Munroe wanted to take the conversation out of messaging because she was concerned about this sort of thing happening and her messages being shared. I honestly don't understand what Chidera is trying to do at this point. Even if she is right and Florence stole her book (I'm not giving my opinion either way) it's become secondary to this absolute tit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I notice that once again Munroe wanted to talk the conversation out of messaging because she was concerned about this sort of thing happening and her messages being shared. I honestly don't understand what Chidera is trying to do at this point. Even if she is right and Florence stole her book (I'm not giving my opinion either way) it's become secondary to this absolute tit show.
I think this is a really good point - any legitimate concerns or points made etc have become forgotten about because it's now about Chidera fighting everyone on the internet. Also I know people have mixed feelings about Aja, but regardless of her own actions, she is totally right that the publishing house should have helped Chidera file any claims because that would also be in their own interests - which suggests, as everyone else has said, there are no grounds for a claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s not doing anything except bringing in yet another Black woman (AJ Odudu) and showing that she & Munroe had been slagging off (presumably) Felicity Hayward.
She is busy destroying all Munroes friendships - if I was Florence I’d feel hurt about what Munroe had said back in June ( regardless of what has happened in the interim). Revealing personal conversations between two parties which are about someone else is pretty low.
I said earlier in the thread - everyone is entitled to an opinion about someone else and their actions. It doesn’t change the fact that even though the person has annoyed you or acted in a way you don’t agree with - it doesn’t mean that you dislike the person any less. It’s a conversation based on an action in a given point in time.

This whole “well Munroe was on my side back in June “ and she is now a traitor is quite frankly ludicrous.
One of the biggest betrayals for me would be someone sharing personal conversations on social media to “prove a point”.Chidera has made herself look untrustworthy as a friend. And now to bring other black women into this mess to score brownie points. It shows a lack of respect for privacy. They are still meant to be Chidera’s friend and yet she has blasted their names out on social media anyway?

As someone who has mixed ethnicity parentage, anyone that continues to support Chidera after saying Felicity (whoever the duck that is) is a 'white woman who takes black dick' is bleeping disgusting.

Her career should've ended with the male suicide tweet but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One small take away from the “22s” time stamp is that SF is probably obsessively refreshing Munroe’s twitter feed.

“... Assuming I haven’t been in contact with lawyers. I’m the one who raised the issue of plagiarism so I am allowed to move at whatever pace suits me”

I can’t I really can’t.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
this isn't going to end well for SF... I can just tell

if she's not already unwell, she's going to be very unwell when this is over.

One small take away from the “22s” time stamp is that SF is probably obsessively refreshing Munroe’s twitter feed.

“... Assuming I haven’t been in contact with lawyers. I’m the one who raised the issue of plagiarism so I am allowed to move at whatever pace suits me”

I can’t I really can’t.
Trust me, its her minions.

I just went to twitter and they're already underneath Munroe's tweet.

I'm going to have to have a break at looking at this situation and I've only been catching up for a week lmao

Reactions: 7
That last post is so bleeping gross, now Munroe isn’t Black enough for her either? What the duck.

She’s over on Twitter saying that she bets Munroe wishes she never said anything, fully revelling in causing harassment and upset.

I wonder at what point she will start attacking us and screenshotting our points?
I like to think our comments about her sleeping habits woke her up today 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.