Chicago Med/ Fire / PD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know whether Chicago Fire/Med/PD will be back on Sky Witness this year?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know whether Chicago Fire/Med/PD will be back on Sky Witness this year?
According to Geektown it's on in the USA like last year, which should mean we will get it NEXT JANUARY.
(which reminds me to check on The Resident and The Good Doctor.)

• Heart
Yay! Thought I'd check as Greys and 911 have moved to Disney+ 🙄
And so has The Resident from what I understand from Geektown.
This will explain why Disney have 5 Seasons of the show already.

Seems like Disney is taking over!! people are not going to like this.

I was annoyed they seem to have taken med off of prime now too. Now there's only a couple of seasons of fire and med on now tv but it's later seasons, I was only up to season 3 or 4. 😢

I was annoyed they seem to have taken med off of prime now too. Now there's only a couple of seasons of fire and med on now tv but it's later seasons, I was only up to season 3 or 4. 😢
Prime is completely useless, I never bothered because with many shows you still have to pay
more money on top of the subscription. I'm not liking the new changes all that much, I wanted
to go back and rewatch Med but now I can't at the moment.

Prime is completely useless, I never bothered because with many shows you still have to pay
more money on top of the subscription. I'm not liking the new changes all that much, I wanted
to go back and rewatch Med but now I can't at the moment.
I used to think it was quite good but they've taken off quite a few shows I was in the middle of watching lately. I only have it as I've got the yearly student price for prime and video comes with it. 9-1-1 is on now I think which I've got a special deal for at the moment but much prefer the Chicago shows

Chicago shows back on Sky since last week in case anyone missed them.
April popped up in episode one of new series: she looks really different but I can't quite figure out how? Her hairstyle is obviously different but also maybe lip filler? I'm stumped!

Well tonight I discovered Season 8 has started showing on Now TV! There's 5 episodes on there so far, so naturally I've watched 3 of them already 😂.

Chicago shows back on Sky since last week in case anyone missed them.
April popped up in episode one of new series: she looks really different but I can't quite figure out how? Her hairstyle is obviously different but also maybe lip filler? I'm stumped!
I wasn't even sure if that was the original actress or not!!

I'm up to date with the new season, thankfully I got an email telling me!

Maggie in Med looks so different. Is that the bucal fat thing that people talk about?

Maggie in Med looks so different. Is that the bucal fat thing that people talk about?
I just Googled it as I noticed her weight loss too. The actress has/had ovarian and uterine cancer and was going through chemo since being diagnosed in April 2022. She decided to carry on working throughout her treatment.

Reactions: 2
I just Googled it as I noticed her weight loss too. The actress has/had ovarian and uterine cancer and was going through chemo since being diagnosed in April 2022. She decided to carry on working throughout her treatment.
Wow, I never knew. Thanks for sharing.
she’s a brave woman

Put in spoiler in case people aren’t up to date
I want to know why Taylor Kinney / Kelly just disappeared from Fire. I can’t find anything online about it. I’m glad Matt came back for a bit