Chicago Med/ Fire / PD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New seasons have just started and are addressing Covid.
First episode of Fire - Omg cliffhanger!!
First episode of Med - just started but already seeing how intense it must be on the wards brings it home and I am pleased they are addressing it properly.

I watch them the day after they air in the states, youโ€™ve got lots of drama coming. Love all three shows. I always have to watch them in proper order though Med, Fire then PD.

Reactions: 2
I watch them the day after they air in the states, youโ€™ve got lots of drama coming. Love all three shows. I always have to watch them in proper order though Med, Fire then PD.
I've just finished all 3. Think PD will be interesting and hard to watch this season at times but an important topic to cover.
I know they said S.W.A.T is going to be covering it as well in season 4.

SWAT is a good few episodes in too, first couple are very topical regarding the last 12 months.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed all American shows particularly SWAT and Chicagoโ€™s are covering BLM and COVID.... love Hank Voight he has come a long way since he was the asshole cop to Casey in CF.... Random fact Jason Beghe used to be a Scientologist ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Reactions: 1
I have noticed all American shows particularly SWAT and Chicagoโ€™s are covering BLM and COVID.... love Hank Voight he has come a long way since he was the asshole cop to Casey in CF.... Random fact Jason Beghe used to be a Scientologist ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
I just love his voice.
I can't get over that Casey will always be Billy Kennedy from Neighbour to me.

I love Chicago Fire! I've sped through all 4 seasons that are on Amazon Prime. Does anyone know if the others will be added at all? So addictive. I've also started watching p.d and nearing the end of the first season. It's crazy how Voight started out in Chicago fire being a dick to Casey and now look at him haha. Haven't got round to Med but medical shows aren't really my thing, although I have watched a couple eps of new Amsterdam and that's quite good.

I know this thread is about Chicago series but I'm also watching 9-1-1 at the mo and finding that great! I just love first responder shows haha

I love Chicago Fire! I've sped through all 4 seasons that are on Amazon Prime. Does anyone know if the others will be added at all? So addictive. I've also started watching p.d and nearing the end of the first season. It's crazy how Voight started out in Chicago fire being a dick to Casey and now look at him haha. Haven't got round to Med but medical shows aren't really my thing, although I have watched a couple eps of new Amsterdam and that's quite good.

I know this thread is about Chicago series but I'm also watching 9-1-1 at the mo and finding that great! I just love first responder shows haha
Hello and welcome to the Chicago fan forum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love Chicago fire, I watch it on download so not sure if it will be added, however itโ€™s a pain when they do cross over episodes hence why I started watching it from download otherwise out of sync. I love Chicago PD but MED I am only up to season 2
Love New Amsterdam... do you watch Station 19? itโ€™s a good one too. Voight... who knew he would worm his way into our good books after being horrible to Casey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hello and welcome to the Chicago fan forum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love Chicago fire, I watch it on download so not sure if it will be added, however itโ€™s a pain when they do cross over episodes hence why I started watching it from download otherwise out of sync. I love Chicago PD but MED I am only up to season 2
Love New Amsterdam... do you watch Station 19? itโ€™s a good one too. Voight... who knew he would worm his way into our good books after being horrible to Casey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for the welcome! I've found my people haha.

Yeah Station 19 is actually the first show like these ones I ever watched. I stumbled across it on amazon prime, watched the first season and was getting into the second when it was abruptly taken off! So i had a search and found Chicago fire and the rest is history haha. I have watched a few more episodes of station 19 but I definitely prefer Chicago fire as I find the characters in station 19 kind of annoying tbh haha.

Yeah I remember the crossover episode when one of the Chicago fire characters ended up in the hospital and the episode ended and when I watched the next one there was no mention of what had happened to them and how they were! Then I did some research and realised I had to watch med to find out haha. So I do sometimes watch the crossovers. Also characters from Law and Order SVU seem to pop up occasionally but I've never seen that. Have you?

Was about to say SUV is also part of Chicago PD and Med slightly but they are all done by Dick Wolf. I so wanted Voight and Benson to be together they worked so well. Also Chicago PD pops into FBI as well. Love crossovers. CSI started it all off years and years ago.

Was about to say SUV is also part of Chicago PD and Med slightly but they are all done by Dick Wolf. I so wanted Voight and Benson to be together they worked so well. Also Chicago PD pops into FBI as well. Love crossovers. CSI started it all off years and years ago.
Indeed works well for USA crossover but not so much here, my dad watches Chicago PD on 5 and got mixed up with the crossover.. So I take it Hailey did the FBI which I do watch but I am a bit behind on so have not seen it yet... is Julian McMahon in it... seem to remember something with him in ๐Ÿ˜

Indeed works well for USA crossover but not so much here, my dad watches Chicago PD on 5 and got mixed up with the crossover.. So I take it Hailey did the FBI which I do watch but I am a bit behind on so have not seen it yet... is Julian McMahon in it... seem to remember something with him in ๐Ÿ˜
Julian McMahon is in the spin off from FBI called FBI: Most Wanted. Confused yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Chicago series has definitely become easier to follow since they all went on to Sky Witness. When it was Sky, Universal and 5 it was practically impossible.

SVU is great, all the Law & Orders are. Then there's JAG and all the NCIS shows, but that's totally off on a tangent.

• Haha
I just love them all.

Fire last night I mean that crash was a bit of a wet blanket.

Loved last season on all three with the cross over Infection but so confusing unless you can watch them all at the exact same time. Otherwise just feels out of sync.

I haven't seen any of the new season of Chicago Med, watching that tonight on catch up.