Chicago Med/ Fire / PD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just seen this thread. Me and Mr Geraldine had nothing to watch at the start of the summer so decided to give Chicago Fire a go. We've done every episode now in the space of 6 weeks and desperate for the new episodes to start

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How have I only just seen this thread. Me and Mr Geraldine had nothing to watch at the start of the summer so decided to give Chicago Fire a go. We've done every episode now in the space of 6 weeks and desperate for the new episodes to start
Have you watched med or pd

Reactions: 1
Not yet. Can't decide which one to watch first
Well if you are going with it would be med then fire then pd as that what it comes on TV like as all the one chicagos are like too

It actually starts next month I just checked

Last edited:
Where did you watch all the episodes?!

I have just noticed that fire is on Netflix or it's away to come on Netflix if that helps
I just took a look and says 'seasons' are coming 1st September! Really hope it's the ones I haven't seen, I flew through the first 4 seasons when it was amazon prime.

I just took a look and says 'seasons' are coming 1st September! Really hope it's the ones I haven't seen, I flew through the first 4 seasons when it was amazon prime.
Is pd or med on it because really you can't watch one without the other

Is pd or med on it because really you can't watch one without the other
I tend to watch the crossover episodes anyway! I did start watching Med as that was/ is on amazon prime and actually started enjoying it although medical shows aren't usually my thing, and I have watched a few episodes of p.d which I enjoy too. Fire will always be my favourite though!

I know this a Chicago thread but I've been watching 9-1-1 alot lately and am really loving it! Love the fact some of the events / cases are based on real life cases, and it has the right amount of balance between the family dramas and actual responses to emergencies in my opinion.

I know this a Chicago thread but I've been watching 9-1-1 alot lately and am really loving it! Love the fact some of the events / cases are based on real life cases, and it has the right amount of balance between the family dramas and actual responses to emergencies in my opinion.
911 is really good, I enjoy the disaster of the week episodes. The spin off Lone Star is really good too.

911 is really good, I enjoy the disaster of the week episodes. The spin off Lone Star is really good too.
I've watched all the episodes of 9-1-1 that are out on now tv. Lonestar is on there too but only from season 2 so will have to try and find season 1 somewhere first!

Just a heads up for people waiting for the UK release of Chicago Med.

Latest/Next UK Season: 7
Latest/Next UK TV Air Date: 14 January 2022 at 8:00 pm

UK Channel: Sky Witness

I've just discovered this & am really enjoying it so far
HOWEVER annoyingly it is being taken off Netflix at the end of the month 😭
Wish I'd started watching it ages ago!