Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about becoming pregnant with a sperm diner next. In fact I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she is already pregnant or has actually had another baby and is just living her life on the quiet. Might explain her silence on social media for the majority of last year.
That’s true. I’m sure we only knew she was pregnant last time when she had a photo shoot for L’Oreal or something.

Reactions: 3
Her sperm donor will be Liam but it will be kept quiet. She strikes me as the sort who would’t want multiple baby daddies

Reactions: 5
This has backfired spectacularly in terms of her fame and popularity. She basically destroyed her own career.

She now comes across as someone who is quite odd, and on top of that she's ruined her looks with excessive work on her face.

I've been enjoying old clips of her on TikTok, never having a clue of how much of a witch she was back in the day. One of them shows her meeting Amelle from the Sugababes, and her two sisters. She refers to Amelle repeatedly as "The new Sugababe" instead of her name and asks one of the sisters "Are you the Mam?"...when they walk away she chuckles to herself about it all!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked both those tunes. I just think now she is without The X Factor and its PR machine its highly likely she won't replicate that success alone.
Also I think her image wasn't helped with a sudden relationship and pregnancy with the young One Directioner.
Her TV career hasn't resurrected to the same success.
I didn't think they were anywhere near as bad as people were saying at the time. Have heard way, way worse songs that were number 1s. Maybe the reaction was a backlach to years of the whole Nation's Sweetheart thing?

• Heart
Her sperm donor will be Liam but it will be kept quiet. She strikes me as the sort who would’t want multiple baby daddies
Surely this would be disrespectful to any person Liam is in a relationship with? I would not be happy if my boyfriend did this.

Reactions: 9
I still wonder if Liam is the PR father while in reality the father is a sperm donor. Perhaps there’s some angle where it’s a good image for him to come across as settled (while they were together anyway) and have the whole father thing going on. Plus wasn’t there rumours about him having underage girlfriends or something? Having the baby stuff to talk about whenever anything negative happens will come in handy forever for him. Same for Cheryl. Need a bit of attention? Story about the baby. Name not been in the papers for a while? Story about Liam funding the mansion for the baby etc etc. They can drag it out for years.

Reactions: 11
If they had a baby for the PR then Liam definitely got the raw end of the deal because he does not come out good. Most mothers would prefer a father who spent time with their kid and helped you out over paying for a mansion. Liam comes across as an immature dope.

If they had a baby for the PR then Liam definitely got the raw end of the deal because he does not come out good. Most mothers would prefer a father who spent time with their kid and helped you out over paying for a mansion. Liam comes across as an immature dope.

Reactions: 15
Ooh any accounts in particular?
This has backfired spectacularly in terms of her fame and popularity. She basically destroyed her own career.

She now comes across as someone who is quite odd, and on top of that she's ruined her looks with excessive work on her face.

I've been enjoying old clips of her on TikTok, never having a clue of how much of a witch she was back in the day. One of them shows her meeting Amelle from the Sugababes, and her two sisters. She refers to Amelle repeatedly as "The new Sugababe" instead of her name and asks one of the sisters "Are you the Mam?"...when they walk away she chuckles to herself about it all!

Reactions: 1

That was from the off the record series they did.

Reactions: 2
OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.
It does make more sense....maybe the house loan thing is just a cover up? Maybe he did actually loan her the cash and they are just really good mates?
But what’s in it for him? He just looks terrible and like a dead beat dad. Hmmmm about a sperm donor, if not that then my thoughts would be Ashley Cole....or another married man?

Reactions: 15
It does make more sense....maybe the house loan thing is just a cover up? Maybe he did actually loan her the cash and they are just really good mates?
But what’s in it for him? He just looks terrible and like a dead beat dad. Hmmmm about a sperm donor, if not that then my thoughts would be Ashley Cole....or another married man?
Wouldn't surprise me if it was JB, they got papped together looking happy enough at ant or decs 40th in November 2015 then by Feb 2016 she was with Liam then a couple of months after pregnant 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

I find it easier to believe Bear doesn’t exist at all than the baby being a cover up for someone else’s baby / Liam being a fake father 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I find it easier to believe Bear doesn’t exist at all than the baby being a cover up for someone else’s baby / Liam being a fake father 😂
What about other celebrities that never show their children or are pictured with them? Are they all faking having children? Hahaha

Reactions: 6
Maybe Bear is half boy, half lizard and was fathered by Bobby Davro. No more outlandish than some of the claims on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wouldn't surprise me if it was JB, they got papped together looking happy enough at ant or decs 40th in November 2015 then by Feb 2016 she was with Liam then a couple of months after pregnant 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Why can't people just have children naturally? The world has gone mad with conspiracies about babies that don't exist, the parentage, who gave birth... utter madness. Everyone accepts that there can be some problems conceiving. But I thought we were grown-up enough nowadays to be open and hones and not have to wear moving cushions. What has happened to women that they are doing this or allowing it be be said without standing up and being honest? I am truly horrified.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.