Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there so few pictures of Bear? Why is Liam never seen with him? I don’t think there is a baby. Just like Beyoncé and Megan’s moonbumps...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She was so popular and everywhere at one point, what a comedown. Must be tough. I suppose you'd never admit how devastating that must feel despite her claims that she's not fussed by it.

The baby thing is an odd one.

Seems like maybe she wanted a baby and income for life. Liam was a perfect opportunity.

Maybe they have an agreement that she looks after him, pays her and he gets something else out of it?

It all.seems very strange.

Reactions: 16
I remember hearing Liam interviewed on Radio 1 when they were together, by Nick Grimshaw I think and it was all just very odd, he was incredibly nervous to answer any questions about her or say anything at all about her or their relationship. I don’t know tons about either of them but I just remember driving along thinking this is weird!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise she’d been cleared of the racist angle in the toilet incident.

I have a smidge of sympathy as I could imagine her, new to the London nightclub scene as a ‘celeb’, taking what she imagined to be a complimentary lollipop and being screamed at. Those toilet attendants do not take kindly to not being tipped.
It wasn't even London, it was at the Drink nightclub in Guildford. Not a particular celeb hang out!

Reactions: 6
She wrote in her book she loves her fans and loves performing but then doesn't want the fame side of things which isn't really possible.

It is now! No fans = no fame
Being a true singer is hard work: performing, touring, etc. It has to be worked on constantly if singers want to be successful. She is not even a good singer. You can’t do it occasionally when the mood takes you.

Reactions: 13
Yeah this is my issue. I think people can change and I am all for second chances. However, I don't think you can put everything down to being 'young and dumb'. I did some tit when I was a teenager that I look back on and I'm like :oops: but I never battered anyone or spewed racial slurs at someone because I have always known it's wrong.
I agree and I understand what youre saying. I was good and didnt do anything bad as my parents were strict. But on my council estate some parents taught their kids to be bad or were not disciplined etc.
So perhaps she was in that camp.
I certsinpy knew a couple of bad people and my parents wouldnt let me hang out with them and I can see why.
I thank my parents for that. Some of us are luckier than others and I can see why I never went went down that bad route because my parents reinforced good behaviour and I actually wouldve been scared to step out of line as I was told consquences. And they interferred when it came to who I was mixing with. I remember the odd bad girl would bang ridiculously on my door fpr me to play out and my parents would answer the door and say go away she is working and to stop hassling me...
I think Cheryl was in the other camp.

The one thing that stops me believing it, is why would Justin stick around all these years?
Maybe he is getting cash pay out. Also fathered the kids perhaps. Or maybe they are together now.
Ive never heard of Chim. But I was never a GA fan. But I always liked Cheryl and Kimberly. I can understand if it is a secret.
Back then the media espacially pop music wouldnt have heard of a lesbian relationship and the GA audience was young. NOW TODAY Its easier.
Someone has to break that mould.
Cheryl could revive her career on that today.

I dont know how involved she is in the LGBT movement🤔
Ive a lesbian ex colleague and she once said its more common celesbians being a secret unlike men its easier than for women as women dont yet have commercial lesbians.
I can only think of Cara develigne.

Today I think Cheryl would be applauded👏 its a tough secret to hide your sexuality.
Its sad you have too😔. Id say that it was likely a management choice. Now thinking about it no wonder she is private about her personal life.
Im glad today things have changed and the LGBT movement helped that.

Ha fascinating! The Halloween photo is very odd!

Seems like so much effort though when you could just try and be talented instead 😂
Ive seen Kimberly a few times in North London over the years alone and with Justin and her kids so I think this is a couple. Perhaps her and Cheryl are in the past.
What a tough secret to keep though. Id be devastated hiding my love life and ducking and diving.
As for the Halloween pic. Interesting. Its sad if they have to go to such lengths to hide love.

I bet the Lesbian community would love this pairing coming out💕🌈
But its probably a past thing... If it ever was a thing. I watched them on a comic relief ex0edition once. There tight friendship seemed so sweet to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Same, especially after the reaction Love Made Me Do It and Let You got. The former song, particularly, was absoluely slaughtered by everybody. It must have been very embarrassing for Cheryl.
I liked both those tunes. I just think now she is without The X Factor and its PR machine its highly likely she won't replicate that success alone.
Also I think her image wasn't helped with a sudden relationship and pregnancy with the young One Directioner.
Her TV career hasn't resurrected to the same success.

Reactions: 4
She wrote in her book she loves her fans and loves performing but then doesn't want the fame side of things which isn't really possible.

It is now! No fans = no fame
You can't have your cake and eat it and say you want to perform and sing but then not expect to get people taking pics or recording you and wanting you to sign things for them and paps waiting around for you. I remember my friend being obsessed with 1D back in the day and going along with her to watch that film they brought out behind the scenes and girls trying to get in to their hotel rooms and going through their rubbish bins. Crazy...

I remember hearing Liam interviewed on Radio 1 when they were together, by Nick Grimshaw I think and it was all just very odd, he was incredibly nervous to answer any questions about her or say anything at all about her or their relationship. I don’t know tons about either of them but I just remember driving along thinking this is weird!
She appears to slap a gag order on all of her exes. I remember Jean Bernard saying in an interview he couldn't say anything on Cheryl or he would be in legal trouble and sued. It seems to be well documented that she has a non-disclosure agreement with men.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
just because we haven’t seen his face that doesn’t mean he’s fake. At least that’s one celebrity who’s giving their child privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
just because we haven’t seen his face that doesn’t mean he’s fake. At least that’s one celebrity who’s giving their child privacy.
🙏 Amen to that. A parent not cashing in on her child. A bit of a rarity in the celeb world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🙏 Amen to that. A parent not cashing in on her child. A bit of a rarity in the celeb world.
Also not surprising considering how she handled the pregnancy and her general life since then. V secretive. Not a bad thing. I was getting bored of her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But why would she pretend to have a baby? In reality, no one really cares if she has a kid one way or the other. What would she stand to gain from pretending to have a child?
Yeah especially as she isn't cashing in. I wonder why she would need to fake it 🤔 As she could show a fake baby and make money off him.

I think she has a baby and is just happy to just be a hands-on mother shielding him from the perils of the public eye. Once you put their fsce in the press that's the end of privacy.
She always use to talk about her dream of being a mother.
I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant with a sperm doner next.

Reactions: 9
Yeah especially as she isn't cashing in. I wonder why she would need to fake it 🤔 As she could show a fake baby and make money off him.

I think she has a baby and is just happy to just be a hands-on mother shielding him from the perils of the public eye. Once you put their fsce in the press that's the end of privacy.
In January last year she said that she would consider a sperm donor next.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There are four more members of One Direction to choose from. Has Niall got any kiddies yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I agree about becoming pregnant with a sperm diner next. In fact I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she is already pregnant or has actually had another baby and is just living her life on the quiet. Might explain her silence on social media for the majority of last year.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.