Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
Microwave veg packets and a kiev or fishcake, cup-a-soup for lunch, saving a pack of dough balls for an indeterminate time a friend comes round in the future and a digital beach walk in your spare bedroom on an expensive piece of gym equipment. Bless her it's a bit depressing. She may have enough money to shell out £300+ on plastic boxes for the garage and £70 blankets but she just seems very lonely to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
“Not someone who has a lot of dedicated time off during the year” 💀💀

I suppose she doesn’t consider it two weeks of dedicated time off in April because she cleaned or doesn’t consider Orlando time off because she filmed a few half-assed tours. I’m honestly so embarrassed for her and her lack of awareness.

• Haha

Jaxson419

Caught the live from the beginning so happy to add on from the above…

At the beginning of the live she was moaning about the size of her tiny fridge and said that, if it were her house she would renovate the kitchen. Does she rent then?

Yep, she’s taking 3 weeks off over xmas but will have one video upload a week (pre- filmed and scheduled) and she’s also planning on having one filming day as she has 2 videos she HAS to film because they are sponsorship deals (she rolled her eyes and grumbled at the thought)

She went to every extreme possible not to show her tree. From closing doors to hunching her shoulders right up to her neck so we couldn’t peek behind her.

Camera man Chris is still in the picture although he lives over 3 hours away. He’s currently in Australia. He only edits her unboxings apparently, she edits her own vlogs, hauls and home tours because she knows how she wants them to look.

She’s not allowed to do some subscription boxes such as Litjoy. Didn’t go into detail but said that there’s ‘drama behind the scenes’

She also confirmed Geek Gear have gone bust. She expressed a huge dislike for the new owner and mentioned that she has footage somewhere from an interview with the old owner but probably won’t upload it now.

She broke off the partnership with the company who were helping her create Ordinary Owl and is releasing her own ‘witchy’ box in the new year so that she can have full control and do things her way. Her new box will be ‘under the OO umbrella’ she said.

She revealed the treadmill and admitted it was a lot bigger than she had thought. She wouldn’t disclose the price but she actually did show it and gave a demonstration. It’s touchscreen with a gigantic tv screen so she can apparently walk/run different trails and see the views on screen. It’s also a monthly subscription. She said she hasn’t used it yet and that she’s not going to until the new year.

She showed us bruises of her arms from lugging the treadmill up the stairs and gave us a retelling of how many men carried it up for her.

Finally she told us that she lives on her own (as if we need reminding, she tells us in every video!) but would love a man to snuggle with.

View attachment 1823982

View attachment 1823983
One or two falling outs with sponsors, partners etc.. happens. But this many… how do people not see the pattern of behavior. She is a obviously a diva, difficult to work with and doesn’t follow through with things… time to give it up Cherry and join us in the real world.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
So she goes to an event that real Harry Potter fans would love and just moans about feeling tired the next day. You can bet she won't make a video about it either. why do I look, it's so annoying.
She said she wasn't vlogging which doesn't make much sense. A lot of people would be interested in that kind of video.

Also cry me a river about being tired, we all have to deal with late nights. Plus she can start "work" when she feels like it, it's not as if she has to get up at 6-7am and travel to an office

Bobble22

VIP Member
Seems like it, don’t know why it’s not like the videos she films take long 😂 she must spend more time getting camera ready than actually being on camera
Lots of time putting on make up.
She's put something on Twitter about a collectors edition of something to do with Hogwarts Legacy the game that's coming. It's £250 and she's saying it's worth it because it's a collectors item. That's easy to say when you're probably going to be gifted it to 'review' isn't it?
That's what I really don't understand about this influencing malarky, if you're sent something for free to review and you say it's rubbish you aren't going to get anything else from the company.
Can't people make their own minds up?

xxxdmcxxx192830594

You can really tell her views are dropping by the amount of rubbish videos she’s now uploading, even her Potter videos barely get 100k views like they used too! The way she replies to some comments as well is so rude! I think she needs to be brought back to reality and realise she’s not that great and people are finally starting to wake up to that fact!

Bobble22

VIP Member
Someone said that it was out of touch to be videoing about having such an expensive tree when most people will be worrying how to pay their fuel bills this winter, she's wooshed that comment, at least I can't find it now.
I have mixed feelings about this, I'm all for people spending their own money on whatever they want, but also it is a bit show off to do a video about it. Will it end up that she gets the tree for free or at a discount if the company see her video and know she'll be having more videos when she puts the tree up and decorates it? it's cheap publicity for them isn't it.

Also there are people asking about the Ford Anglia she had and she answers that it would have been too expensive to restore.
Another one asks if she's continued with horse riding, again the answer is no.
And her clothing company doesn't seem to be opening again, it must be getting on for a year since anything has happened there.
Maybe her mental health issues are about maintaining relationships with people and projects etc? because she is a flake, maybe she's trying to do something about that?

Her friend seems a nice person but Cherry does seem to get through friends from what I've read on here.
I wonder what she would have been like if this hadn't been the direction she decided to go in. I think she's a bit better, more natural, when she does these home video things, although that stuff bores the boobs off me, she comes across as fed up with the Potter stuff, but then I don't think she's a real fan of that anyway.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I have lost my love for Cherry over the last few years, finding the unboxing videos boring. I much prefer her vlog style videos and was happy to see she had uploaded a few recently. But her most recent videos have just shown how out of touch with the real world she is, and it’s embarrassing for her! Firstly what person who works from home can let that amount of washing pile up??!! She is one person and self admits that she rarely leaves the house. I am very sure she can put one load of washing on each day. Secondly when she drove to the tip without music on and recommended it to people who live a life where they rarely get any peace. Sorry but how cringe. She lives alone and while being a YouTuber is her job, it’s still a job that she does from home….. alone. Hardly needs time away from the hustle and bustle of a real job! Plus she always calls herself a workaholic, I just don’t buy it. I’m sure that for regular YouTubers who work along side their YouTube channel and film and edit their own videos, then they could perhaps call themselves a workaholic. But other than faffing around and taking too much time to do tasks that don’t need so much time investing in them I can’t actually see what takes her so long?? She has a cameraman who films and edits her videos for her. She has also previously admitted to filming multiple videos on one day. i get that you have to research, reach out to brands etc but come on. As she has NEVER had a real job, I think she is very out of touch with reality here and has no idea about actual hard work!
I agree. I know in some circumstances then washing can pile up, but she's been at home and now lives on her own with sole use of the washing machine. The 'LOL what am I like, adulting is so hard!' Stuff is a bit much when you're in your thirties (which I think she is!?).

I can't believe that she felt it appropriate to call out charity shops for sending donation bags, especially after showing about a million cleaning products all in plastic packaging. This coming from the person who orders so much stuff online from overseas, in various packaging etc. There are videos where she's unpacking tat from Wish just for content.

Calling out charity shops is really not the way to start talking about plastic waste. Especially when it's easy enough to just use the bags as bin liners or recycling bags. Sending a flier would absolutely not be the same, as the convenience of filling the bag and leaving it on the doorstep makes it so much easier and more accessible for people to donate, so the charity are more likely to get donations.

I'm so baffled that she left that rant in the video.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
That whole thing about not opening a PO Box as she thinks she’d get too much mail and gifts showered on her has me cackling! Good lord can someone extract her head out of her arse!

• Haha

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
“I’m so sad, sat here in my Tesla on my own, because I refuse to leave the house or grow the fk up and make proper connections with people. If only I had more time off from not doing anything!”
pull the other one. Posting a bunch of photos of yourself crying is ridiculous, definitely unhinged, she definitely needs to work on that.

• Haha

Muad_Dib

Very interesting that Cherry has removed her pronouns from her Instagram bio! Probably fed up of constantly being called out as a hypocrite but it just to me shows she jumps on the woke bandwagon! Also she used to be really close to that Chanel Williams whose also another hypocrite claims she doesn’t support JK but is happy to do impressions of HP characters and earn money from it 😂 but I’ve noticed her and cherry don’t seem to interact much anymore wonder what happened there!
Honestly, I don't see the hipocracy here.
It's the same reason I'll happy read/listen to the books and watch the films... In a lot of ways, the "property" is bigger than JK and any of those controversies now.

This isn't "targeted" at you, but more the many people who are "boycotting" a world they love... because the creator made some unpopular comments.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
'I have over 20 videos I’m working on right now for you guys… and holy moly. I feel like a content making machine.'

Oh goodness me, Harry Potter Advent Calendars, more Orlando wizard shops etc etc etc Z Z Zzzzzzzzz

emerald

VIP Member
I know it's harmless. I know it's just a bit of fun. But still a 30 year old woman making a "what I take to a new year at Hogwarts" video

335.jpg

• Heart

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Another list! Gosh she lives such a boring mundane life! I also don’t understand how her house gets in such a mess all the time when doesn’t even work full days and lives on her own? She just sounds like a slob!

Got fed up with her making a living out of Harry Potter when she clearly isn’t the hugest fan, admitting that she had only read the books once (a real fan re reads them until they fall apart) slags off JKR views (ok, that’s fine but don’t use her world to finance yours if you feel that strongly about it) think she may have just said she disagreed with her views to keep popular though, god forbid her views should go down! She misses so many references with things in the subscription boxes because if they weren’t in the films she won’t know about them. And the price of the items in her shop (which I don’t know how she sells without breaching copy right). When she put them in a sale they were half price , so obviously still more than they cost her to manufacture, an indecent mark up price for youngsters to afford, plain greed. Lastly (sorry this has turned into a rant) she asked people to submit questions for a Q&A a while back, I asked her if she would feel confident entering a Harry Potter pub quiz ( naughty, passive aggressive I know)! Oddly enough she didn’t include it! If you haven’t discovered him yet find Peter Kenneth, the potter collector on you tube and Instagram, he’s the real deal, and a really nice, enthusiastic bloke.