Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“I wish there was a school you can go when you’re an adult” 🙄 there is Cherry it’s called University, which she would already know as she has a degree, she is so dim at times. I still think it’s odd when she mentions she seen how popular the videos were, it was a fantastic beasts pr box video that kicked it off yet she never said anything about the most recent fantastic beasts or went to the premiere etc. I wonder if she doesn’t want to piss off her fan base who aren’t fans of JK anymore, but then again she’s still using her creation to profit her “career” off so she’s just a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bobble22

VIP Member
Just watched her latest subscription unboxing and read a bunch of the comments and over half of them are calling out her lack of knowledge and literally telling her to re read the books 💀
To re-read them you’d have to have read them once already.

• Haha

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Might as well just tweet I want attention, honestly the last thing I have on my mind when I’m having or have had an anxiety/panic attack is to grab my phone and put it on social media 🙄 and I’m sure her therapist would tell her if she was really going through this to take a break away from her phone and not post anything? I’ve got no time for grown adults who do things like this it’s pathetic and something teenagers do for attention, also if this is in regards to her getting Covid try living in the real world and actually having to go back to work because you need to pay bills! She can just sit at home in bed all day if she wants!

Attachments

• Wow

emerald

VIP Member

I have no sympathy for her. People messaged her worried, she was shitty with them, and now she's stressed. I hope her trip sucks 👍

Zegbru

"piss off" is swearing and her attitude is offensive and not becoming of someone who would like to retain their audience. She needs to get over herself and learn how to be less reactive to comments. I wonder if her therapist just sits, nods their head and they get paid... Some therapists are better than others.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
She’s definitely not a hardcore fan, half the stuff she gets in boxes she doesn’t even recognise 🙄

xxxdmcxxx192830594

So I take it Cherry is having another week off if her friends staying over! 😂 that’s how many weeks now she’s not actually done a week of work!

• Wow

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Loaf furniture, a Tesla, a PS5, a new switch, a new Mac.. I doubt Cherry will be visiting the food bank any time soon

• Angry

replace32titles

I have to mute the "Hello friends, witches, wizards and muggles!" - I hate the tone of voice she uses - but mostly I just wish she'd read the books again. At the moment it seems like one item in every box is going straight over her head because it didn't appear in the movies and his name is Ron, not Ronald! (Yes, I know it's Ronald really but his full name only gets used about twice in the entire series but Cherry calls him Ronald every. single. time.)

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but reading 4 books in a few weeks for the first time in a decade does not suddenly mean you’re a bookaholic.
Ffs you cannot know if you’re going to actually stick with something after 3 weeks yet she’s gone and spent a fortune on books she likely won’t read. What an absolute waste. Probably more bought them to put on shelves and fill yet another void.
I used to be an absolute booky but I kind of slowed down and then stopped. Plenty of times over the years I’ve read a couple of books in quick succession and thought, oh yay I’m back into reading… then I’d stop. Same as everything, you have to give it time. You can’t just start talking to people like you’re an expert after such a short time with a hobby. It’s patronising.

WHY does she irritate me so damn much these days! I used to quite like her, now she’s an influenza that I love to hate. 🫠

Reactions: 6

DietGossip

VIP Member
Unfollowed her years ago when she was still friends/enemies with Emma Blackery tbh. Didn't even realise she was still doing youtube.

AL10

VIP Member
I quite like cherry as I don’t buy a lot of Harry Potter stuff coz I do t have my own house yet so I just like to see the stuff and the boxes are useful to know if I wanna buy them as a gift, but she can be so nasty when she wants to be over the smallest things too and it really off putting. Also sick of her moaning she tired and over her saying when she gets a sponsor that we get money off and she gets money to keep the channel running like let’s be real we are paying for her life style and that Tesla coz she obvs is getting the boxes for free when it’s sponsered and most of the stuff she buys is a business expense

eelaii

Chatty Member
I understand the frustration she feels but she's so quick to jump at the comments and reply in a very defensive way. If what she read upsets her, she should just avoid it as like someone else said, if you bring up mental health, be prepared to talk about it with people in varying degrees. Compassion is the attitude we should all have when someone struggles and she wants people to understand her but she doesn't give the same courtesy to others.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Driving her Tesla to buy some Prada sunglasses before going home to look at some samples for her £600 Christmas tree. Cost of living clearly isn't a worry! Also, does anyone call friends their bestie past the age of ten!?

I get what she's saying, anxiety affects people in very different ways and something that could trigger panic attacks for one person might be fine for another. I do think it's important to differentiate between feeling anxious and having an anxiety disorder, because it's normal to feel anxious sometimes! Whereas anxiety disorders can be debilitating because the anxiety is disproportionate and can stop you from living your life. It's hard to hear influencers throw the term 'anxiety' around without consideration or an informed discussion about what they're talking about*. Her response was unnecessarily aggressive.

Edit to add, she sounds like she has a mouth full of toffee when she talks, it's got worse over recent years.

*throwback to that Zoella video which seemed to convince loads of teenagers that any level of anxiety was abnormal

• Haha
  • Wow

xxxdmcxxx192830594

I’m so bored of this victim mentality that she’s got going on! That her life is so hard and a struggle! She’s just lazy! Let’s be honest her jobs not exactly hard she puts out a few mediocre videos of herself unboxing childrens toys and calls it hard work! Yes she probably used to put the time and effort in to be able to do it full time but now the constant moaning about having a hard days work is just annoying! She wouldn’t last two seconds in the real world!

• Heart