Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I wondered when a Cherry thread would appear :) I'm an adult HP fan and there are plenty of other HP channels who still manage to make unboxings entertaining, but good grief she is a bore! Repeats the same clichés and platitudes in every flipping video, I could script them myself!

Perhaps it's the same with all influencers, but the clothes, stationery, make-up hauls etc are setting horrible, materialistic standards for her young audience.

And as @Saskia69 has said, she's incredibly rude in the comments section, even to well meaning messages.

If you can't already tell, I am NOT a fan!

I do feel there's going to be a day of reckoning with this level of materialism and the growing move to sustainibility. There are more boxes that promote small businesses - like accio box - but i somehow feel she will go with the money sadly. I just feel she's lost the spark she once had.

Bobble22

VIP Member
Ouch, she’s getting some comments that she’s going to probably delete on that video including one from me calling her a hypocrite, I doubt it will be there for long.
I wonder if she got camera man Chris to play the game for her in those five videos she made with him in attendance so she doesn’t have to?