Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by yours truly šŸ™‡ā€ā™€ļø

Not sure if thereā€™s much to recap on šŸ„±

Reactions: 2
Lol. Can't believe she's still at the craic of filming herself in Snapchat to use the beauty filter and then uploading to IG. A master catfish that one šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must have some serrrrious neck problems contorting herself to get a video with no hairline or top of head in
Gas witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alone in the hospital & waiting for their older kids to get home & help with childcare. Why bother having more? Whereā€™s the excitement sitting in the hospital alone while heā€™s stuck at home with the rest of the gang with no proper childcare organised for a planned induction. Even after multiple safe deliveries thereā€™s always a risk of complications.
I hope all goes well but the set up seems so messy. Itā€™s not fair to be depending on a couple of teenagers for anything more than a quick trip to the cinema or out for dinner.

Reactions: 5
Alone in the hospital & waiting for their older kids to get home & help with childcare. Why bother having more? Whereā€™s the excitement sitting in the hospital alone while heā€™s stuck at home with the rest of the gang with no proper childcare organised for a planned induction. Even after multiple safe deliveries thereā€™s always a risk of complications.
I hope all goes well but the set up seems so messy. Itā€™s not fair to be depending on a couple of teenagers for anything more than a quick trip to the cinema or out for dinner.
Theyā€™re ā€œfirst babysittingā€ job
Adds liar to CV Corrina?

Reactions: 5
I actually donā€™t mind Corrina sheā€™s more honest than sue but leaving 15/16 year olds to mind all the other kids one a toddler and a child who is hospitalised with breathing difficulties is not right and I would be sick with worry thinking of all that could go wrong with kids minding that many kids 1/2 be ok but thereā€™s double that I really hope it all goes well and I hope corrina has a good labour and all is well for her and baby and absolutely have as many kids as you like as long as you can raise them and give them all the love and attention they need individually especially when the cash dollar is not a problem

Donā€™t see Sue babysitting her Niece's and nephews either?

Would she not even be the adult in the house with them for the one night her sister is in labour? Very odd

Reactions: 9

Would she not even be the adult in the house with them for the one night her sister is in labour? Very odd
I was thinking that & I know itā€™s hard keeping a routine for that many kids when itā€™s completely alien to someone but even have an adult to shadow the girls for some reassurance in case this drags on. My induction was nearly 2 days & I didnā€™t want to be alone during the pains from the gel. Iā€™m sure granny & auntie could have come for a night or 2. It doesnā€™t sound like they ask for much help so Iā€™m sure someone would have been more than happy to help out.

Was thinking the same, would Sue not take some annual leave and step in, isnā€™t that what sisters are for!

Sue has no problem taking annual leave to go gallivanting on budget holidays. But wonā€™t take a couple of days to help mind her niblings while their mum is having a baby?

Reactions: 7
Too busy at the Charlotte tilbury event to mind the kids.
I saw that, I was thinking maybe she was with the kids & we just hadnā€™t seen.
I thought her sister was high risk this time but maybe I misheard something. I donā€™t see my nephews & nieces a lot but for something like that I wouldnā€™t even wait to be asked, Iā€™d be up to them with food & company, even though theyā€™re perfectly capable of managing.

Reactions: 4
I saw that, I was thinking maybe she was with the kids & we just hadnā€™t seen.
I thought her sister was high risk this time but maybe I misheard something. I donā€™t see my nephews & nieces a lot but for something like that I wouldnā€™t even wait to be asked, Iā€™d be up to them with food & company, even though theyā€™re perfectly capable of managing.
Exactly, even if she was in the hospital with her sister and the husband was at home with the kids, I know I would drop everything and be on my way before it was even mentioned

Exactly, even if she was in the hospital with her sister and the husband was at home with the kids, I know I would drop everything and be on my way before it was even mentioned
I saw her mention being alone 90% of the time since 7am yesterday. I canā€™t believe thereā€™s no one can step up to help.

Reactions: 3
Still no baby. At this rate she will be expecting the next one by the time she gets out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw her mention being alone 90% of the time since 7am yesterday. I canā€™t believe thereā€™s no one can step up to help.
Not even a pal ?! Seriously unless theyā€™ve fallen out Iā€™m so shocked Sue isnā€™t with her for support and company.

Sheā€™ll drive 2 hours up north to a 3 star hotel to stuff her face and down cocktails with her for a ā€˜baby moonā€™
but wouldnā€™t spend a few hours in the hospital with her for support or company
or do a stint with her sisters kids so the husband /donor can go in?

More more and even more CT free eyeshadows is preferably wetser I suppose

Sheā€™s not going to be happy when she reads this thread! You would have to feel for her sister in the ward on her own when Iā€™m sure sheā€™s worried and just wants baby here safe and sound.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.