Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time anyone saw the dog in her stories? Maybe i’ve missed him but haven’t seen him for a while🤨🤨🤨

How can her house always be so dirty?

She can’t be giving us excuses because she’s got a farm. My (farm)house is never this dirty and I have 3 dogs inside the house.

I think she’s a fraud selling herself as a cleaning influencer.

Reactions: 1
The commercial land around their factory was all sold off years ago for development and work seems to be starting there now so I wonder if their lease is up on the building which won't help matters. But feeding all those animals, building an extension on the house and keeping everything going over the hellish price rises we've got coming up won't be easy. Really was an over ambitious move.

Reactions: 4
C6E238E8-BF03-403A-B9D8-BF92138EC18D.jpeg

Tips for new businesses….. don’t expand too quick. Don’t rush into starting a new business…gain experience.

huh? Did she not just spontaneously start up a bloody farm!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1512464
Tips for new businesses….. don’t expand too quick. Don’t rush into starting a new business…gain experience.

huh? Did she not just spontaneously start up a bloody farm!?
Haha I love this😂 So true, oh and she’s getting MORE animals like wtf. She’s delusional if she thinks people are going to stay at her crappy farm. I often drive past and all you can see is the ugly caravan her son lives in.. you couldn’t pay me to visit let alone get money out of me!

• Haha
The commercial land around their factory was all sold off years ago for development and work seems to be starting there now so I wonder if their lease is up on the building which won't help matters. But feeding all those animals, building an extension on the house and keeping everything going over the hellish price rises we've got coming up won't be easy. Really was an over ambitious move.
I heard it was re-possessed.

Reactions: 1
Had a suggested account come up on Instagram for Frampton interiors....and yes, they're starting again under a new name. A quick search of the old business socials shows they've all gone. Bankruptcy maybe?

• Wow
Had a suggested account come up on Instagram for Frampton interiors....and yes, they're starting again under a new name. A quick search of the old business socials shows they've all gone. Bankruptcy maybe?
it frustrates me so much when businesses can put themselves in so much debt go into liquidation and just start again!

Also, what a grubby little tit her son is .. the state of that caravan🤢

Reactions: 2
At this point she just bores me. Everything to make some quick pounds. All with meagre conditions for their animals. I really hate it.

Reactions: 2
My Insta was hacked and I lost everything, was a bind trying to remember everyone I followed.
Totally forgot about her, speaks volumes!
Does she still have dirty nails?! She disgusted me to be honest.