Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I don't think anyone was in hospital either think it was just bs

I haven't seen Rosie since lastnight
James has me blocked so can't see his nonsense
Tracy removed me so can't see her nonsense
Cherine is probably scared to post
Emma is just a barefaced liar

Il keep u updated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Fiji31

Feel like cherine with the bags ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 8 bottles no wonder I went back and looked #3 was pish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bottom of the page just be mindful in what you say etc you wonโ€™t get into trouble!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm suffering after 2 never mind 8 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aye it was pretty shit tbh!

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...
I donโ€™t think any of them knew she has cctv ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
No that page said they were told that someone was in hospital due to tattle. I think it's someone that's all over the page who's behind it to be honest.
Itโ€™s was the page who wrote that comment agreeing with someone who wrote Emma so she needs to take it up with herself because thatโ€™s her page sheโ€™s hiding on

Muchbee

VIP Member
They definitely donโ€™t have an account, look up Gossgalx on Tiktok, itโ€™s their display pic x
I'm talking about on here. They've liked the first comment. I don't know how to post a pic to show you but you can look

MarionM16

Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.
Damn it thatโ€™s disappointing I was looking for the juice on that situation ๐Ÿ˜‚

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I'm the firewoman ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
You made my night I think thatโ€™s the joke Iโ€™ve told him all night thatโ€™s why his left me today for itโ€™s pals ๐Ÿ˜‚

How is it possible to have wrinkles like that on those cheeks? Has she had a dodgy face lift or badly placed cheek filler? Iโ€™ve noticed puckering around her ears in previous videos as well, possibly PDO threads?

I have a baw face masel btw. Wrong side of my 30โ€™s and not gonna lie, Iโ€™m exploring my options for a wee non-surgical tweak or two haha. Really wish the Scottish TikTokkers tagged their beautician so I could scrub them right off my list!

I feel like her today pure old ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

View attachment 723098

• Haha

Jamie87

Did anyone for definite find out if anyone was really in hospital... Emma put a video up saying its not her shes in bed