CherineAndCathydoll #3 Lying, Begging Scum. Likes to Let People Know She Doesn’t Pop Out Her Bum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Cherine has took a wee jaunt into bperfect on the live filtered to feck, packing orders ..... PIP Queen will be cancelled with aw her ailments but can go of to do work when she wants ....

Reactions: 4
Just when you thought BPerfect couldn’t get any more scummier. Here comes Cherine. I’m actually gobsmacked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A year ago this mad bleep was on about starting a go fund me for a private ileostomy reversal. Lucrative business this selling cheap China tat on the internet...

Reactions: 9
Last night was epic on tik tok Big Beefy Flaps trying to get her hole and Cherine packing boxes in Belfast.

As time goes on I've said it before tik tok knows exactly what it's doing with its bonkers social experiment.

Caravan Tracey is probably the CEO at this rate, masterminded the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nae idea why she's involved with BPerfect, by her own admission she doesn't wear much makeup, probably because she relies so heavily on filters. Just goes to show they'll use any fuckin clown with a big following to flog their cheap shite.
Anyhoo, here's our hospital-loving mushroom-hater in unfiltered glory from the BPerfect page. Face like a melted wellie.
1000004916.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Nae idea why she's involved with BPerfect, by her own admission she doesn't wear much makeup, probably because she relies so heavily on filters. Just goes to show they'll use any fuckin clown with a big following to flog their cheap shite.
Anyhoo, here's our hospital-loving mushroom-hater in unfiltered glory from the BPerfect page. Face like a melted wellie.
View attachment 2896478
She looks like she's died and forgotten to lie down, and that's with a filter.

Honest to God what are BPerfect actually doing? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cherine going for an outfit repeat of the Glasgow store opening 😂 she is on Vavs live the now 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1