Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys sorry im in work til 5 πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ @tattleliferule thats somebody else aint me guys my page will be up tonight when im finished work x what have i missed quick run down anyone??xx i totally expected a page to be up with the sheer amount of panicked messages the day am like naw its no me πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
No much tbh cherine is flashing some certificates RB canny see much from her today
Food bank has enough grub for a few days so we can all get it right up us 🀣🀣 emmas still spouting pish
Roll on 5pm πŸ™ŒπŸ» Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now I've just seen cherines vid with the certificates surely her whole name should have been used some of them say cher docherty? Others say cherine I would think its whatever ur real name is since these would be official documents?

Thanks buster πŸ˜πŸ˜‰xx

Hey cheryl how u feeling nw? Did u get any sleep?xx
Not much hunni. was thinking of taking myself to the hospital telling them I canny sleep and make a wee vid playing ave marie 🀣🀣 that will be the next thing cherine goes to the hospital for saying aw I had a bad nite couldn't sleep can uz help me 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey guys sorry im in work til 5 πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ @tattleliferule thats somebody else aint me guys my page will be up tonight when im finished work x what have i missed quick run down anyone??xx i totally expected a page to be up with the sheer amount of panicked messages the day am like naw its no me πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
I got excited there in the middle of Asda πŸ˜‚ getting the munchies and wine for tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've got a fire safety certificate from my work does that mean I'm a bleeping firewoman 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Cannot believe how stupid that cherine is honestly. All those certificates and shes still as thick as shite! She getting more and more idiotic in her lies. If it was my daughter I'd be telling her to rap it and try get her help or at least to reign it in. Also Lorena as her manager/Girlfriend should be advising her to stop. Maybe its her karma for being the cunty liar she is and has been. Hows shes not been mangled by someone shes fucked over I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got a fire safety certificate from my work does that mean I'm a bleeping firewoman 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Cannot believe how stupid that cherine is honestly. All those certificates and shes still as thick as shite! She getting more and more idiotic in her lies. If it was my daughter I'd be telling her to rap it and try get her help or at least to reign it in. Also Lorena as her manager/Girlfriend should be advising her to stop. Maybe its her karma for being the cunty liar she is and has been. Hows shes not been mangled by someone shes fucked over I'll never know.
Does that make me a firewoman I’m howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I must have missed her being spoke about on here or is she just wanting us to talk about her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She’s wanting the attention I’m sure someone just said about her in #1 but she’s still going

I’m down Parkhead ain’t seen hop along yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
mac.no.cheese1 smack wasn’t you having time aff or you just sit on lives waiting to block people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did yous see someone egged Rosies windows thats bleeping out of order by the way 😑xx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did yous see someone egged Rosies windows thats bleeping out of order by the way 😑xx
It’s ridiculous, apparently she has CCTV though so she knows who it was.

She’s getting some amount of shite for relaying information she found on here!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
@Gossgalx

littlemissbpdptsdfighter Everyone go to the new video about the liar and it’s catfish

It’s ridiculous, apparently she has CCTV though so she knows who it was.

She’s getting some amount of shite for relaying information she found on here!
We was already here before she mentioned it Jesus they all need a life no always the bush man

Reactions: 6
Love how she made sure to get in the ancient work badge with "social work resources" on it :ROFLMAO:

If you work as an auxiliary nurse your badge might say "nursing services" but it still doesn't make you a registered nurse!
Very true 🀣 I left school at 16 and got a YTS job in the Social Work offices. My badge said Social Work Dept. Didn’t realise that made me an actual social worker. Go me πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.