Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
emmajanehewitt.2 U still told Stephanie that happened and back tracked yous all need help and get life’s aff TikTok deal with ur child first before opening your legs to all the wanabee hamsters of TikTok 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww ffs 😂

Every day I pray that woman gets a grip of herself and every day I am let down.

Really hope social services intervene before she takes that wee boy to Spain again.

Wouldn’t trust that crackpot with a sea monkey.

#TeamBigJinty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
emmajanehewitt.2 U still told Stephanie that happened and back tracked yous all need help and get life’s aff TikTok deal with ur child first before opening your legs to all the wanabee hamsters of TikTok 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I am so lost with this whole saga now! 🤯

Wouldn't be shocked and stunned if cherine was Jackson
I wouldn’t either, nothing would surprise me with that nut job!

The comments on Cherines video 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha Cherines latest video, it’s all her qualification certificates 😂😂
SVQ 3 and HNC as I thought, the rest are participation certificates for training courses as part of ongoing learning and development.

Well done on your achievements Cherine, genuinely, but you have proven yourself a LIAR. You are NOT a social worker and from what I’ve heard from people in SLC, you were an awful residential child care worker as well.

I done that job for nearly 10 years and I dread to think of the vulnerable young people who had you as a ‘role model’!

Reactions: 13
Stephanie sees it as sexual assault, James clearly doesn't and Emma hasn't got a bleeping clue. If I was Stephanie id just let them get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't be shocked and stunned if cherine was Jackson
jackson? Michael? 😆 I canny get involved in any more people off tiktok i canny do it. I am barely understanding the emma/stef/spaceraider saga. I'm new to stef n tonic but not really engrossed.
The first two people i ever followed on tiktok were Rosie and Stephanie burke then it was cherine, wee primm, dugheed, cole n abbie then it grew arms n legs n i was following banter queen (thats how i found about this page i needed to more between her and rosie - there was a thread dedicated to that.)
My brains fried 😆

• Haha
I am so lost with this whole saga now! 🤯

I wouldn’t either, nothing would surprise me with that nut job!

The comments on Cherines video 😂
she will have them switched back off shortly. How many times does she have to say the wrong words? Someone in they comments saying she must have meant to say support worker when she said social worker 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wake the duck up & realise she is a compulsive liar.

she will have them switched back off shortly. How many times does she have to say the wrong words? Someone in they comments saying she must have meant to say support worker when she said social worker 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wake the duck up & realise she is a compulsive liar.
Why does she still have people on there believing her lies, honestly are they thick as tit?! She’s been caught out so many times and she’s still getting the “you don’t have to explain yourself” comments! I despair of people 🙄🤣

jackson? Michael? 😆 I canny get involved in any more people off tiktok i canny do it. I am barely understanding the emma/stef/spaceraider saga. I'm new to stef n tonic but not really engrossed.
The first two people i ever followed on tiktok were Rosie and Stephanie burke then it was cherine, wee primm, dugheed, cole n abbie then it grew arms n legs n i was following banter queen (thats how i found about this page i needed to more between her and rosie - there was a thread dedicated to that.)
My brains fried 😆
Am just new to this since its all over tik tok was a interesting read

Reactions: 4
Right tattleslifesrule are you here😂 is this the page to watch gossgal? So many questions

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.