Cherineandcathydoll #3 A dislocated knee and a hehehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to @Lillybee2020 for the new thread title.

@harribo9001

Recap: Cherine’s still thriving on munchausen-by-tiktok and her fellow Scottish TikTokkers are still giving us a riddy and causing fights in empty hooses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Props to @Lillybee2020 for the new thread title.

@harribo9001

Recap: Cherine’s still thriving on munchausen-by-tiktok and her fellow Scottish TikTokkers are still giving us a riddy and causing fights in empty hooses!
Just about to do one and got tagged ur the best … need another one soon anyways 😂

U seen the argument between James and a lady she’s saying to him to take blame etc his like naw I didn’t do anything hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Just about to do one and got tagged ur the best … need another one soon anyways 😂

U seen the argument between James and a lady she’s saying to him to take blame etc his like naw I didn’t do anything hahahaha
Didn’t want you to wake from your beauty sleep and not find us immediately, live for your banter haha.

Gonna go and have a snoop now, thank feck I’m on flexi time today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is James on the space raider account? I can't see any recent videos from him unless I've got to be following the toad which won't happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t want you to wake from your beauty sleep and not find us immediately, live for your banter haha.

Gonna go and have a snoop now, thank feck I’m on flexi time today 🤣
Thank god Im off tonight so il get a sleep then back to top form.

Go to James videos about Karen’s in the comments 😧

Is James on the space raider account? I can't see any recent videos from him unless I've got to be following the toad which won't happen 😂

mac.no.cheese1

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw man i love the new thread name 🤣 i cant believe it took me so long to get my fat ass on here 🤣 im on here every 2 minutes cant get any work done haha

Mac.no.cheese.1

• Haha
Im sittin lookin for joseph cant find him then remembered he blocked me last year🤣 keep me posted on him guys lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do any of you follow Det Wylerr? Haven't seen him post on any socials & hope he's OK

Reactions: 7
Is Joseph the one that did tiktok big brother few months ago? Made a big brother profile. It was ok to start but then just a shambles. Then just said Stephanie Burke won and he changed the account to himself so he would have all followers?

I follow him havnt seen him on for agees
I hope he's well. I know his mental health isn't great at times.

Is Joseph the one that did tiktok big brother few months ago? Made a big brother profile. It was ok to start but then just a shambles. Then just said Stephanie Burke won and he changed the account to himself so he would have all followers?
I don't know what happened but that's when a few of them fell out & the drama went on for some time between them. Anyone know what actually happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think det has posted but he did have a case pending so could be related as for James I still can't see his videos either, can't follow or it will be an instant block from him again😏😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.