Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me who spoke about me being in a wheelchair then alanna brought up her sister so she wasn't looking for sympathy

Reactions: 6
I think you need to go back and listen to that again. Tired granny isn't mixing and correct in what she says. If in doubt read the comments where once again alana states she's on about tattle users.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is that him with the mooth that looks like a clenched bum hole?

Reactions: 12
Alanna is definitely loving the limelight of being tiktok famous but claims to hate being recognised right ok used to like her until she had the bush disagreement and involved others showed her true colours right there zander and Stephanie dealt with it spot on! I love cheesybeano I think she’s just being sucked into a bad situation (kinda get Rosie vibes off her she sticks up for what she sees is wrong) you tattlers are awful though I’m losing sleep reading everything cause I’m invested now

Reactions: 4
It was me who spoke about me being in a wheelchair then alanna brought up her sister so she wasn't looking for sympathy

Is Melinda ok? It’s nothing to how you write your posts xx

Pa Tom you are no longer invited to our party ya wee prick

Attachments

Last edited:
Is Melinda ok? It’s nothing to how you write your posts xx

Pa Tom you are no longer invited to our party ya wee prick

I’d rather Alanna to Tom anyway

I seen it too… u ain’t mixing she’s mentioned Cheryl twice yesterday

Last edited:
I quite like Scotty really admire how hes turned his life around. And now wants to help others. Does he not have a job?I'm sure he works or goes to college.

He also done a lot for kids at xmas there.

Guys new thread time any suggestions for name?
Scotty really shown his real side when he absolutely slaughtered someone for wearing make up saying back in his days you would get your c*nt kicked in for doing anything like that and that real men don't wear make up or that. Another one who's mask was slipping he managed to turn it round and deflect it a bit and make him self look alright from it but I seen the original video it was really bad.

Reactions: 3
spaceraider.1 His no gona be posting either thank fuc* thank the lord…

See if ur no posting or leaving TikTok don’t make a song and dance just do one fs don’t need to tell TikTok fs

I unfollowed him then.

Reactions: 5

See if ur no posting or leaving TikTok don’t make a song and dance just do one fs don’t need to tell TikTok fs

I unfollowed him then.
Yep coming from a man who uses more skin smoothing and teeth whitining filters on his videos than Kim kardashian he has a cheek to slaughter someone for wearing make up

Reactions: 9

I unfollowed him then.
They've no intention of leaving TT . Just looking for some 'don't go' 'tt won't be the same without you' posts. He'll be on a bad come and sleeping it off somewhere, same old same old patter

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.