Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emilylpl

This absolute dickhead has been reported from Costa del liverpool. I live with IBD. She is a bellend. As you were my gorgeous Scottish tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Time they did a Google on Cherine Docherty
Complete lunatic who creates symptoms, and can't tell a straight lie !
Think about it logically..... claims to have not done a shite in however long, up the hospital to get admitted on a regular basis and loved every minute of it
Sneaking in the immodium and that on top of her beloved cocodamol to keep her constipated get the stomach distended
Tip out the laxitives and when confronted with a ng tube as claiming couldn't drink laxitives but stuffing her face with sweets and tanning juice .... definitely would have been a greeting match hence ng tube in and out like a yoyo
Then started on a medication to stimulate the bowel which can take a month to work..... but nope cherine had her wee heart set on a stoma bag so behaved like a complete twat and bank holiday weekend bam pounces on the registrar more than likely and guaranteed when they called the consultant for advice... bank holiday weekend probably on a golfing trip not giving a flying one so let the reg make the worst decision of their career to create an ilestomy based on the worst self created symptoms u could have ever seen ..... a psychiatric review should have been the call ! Following some more investigation to dig her out ! Never seen anyone so excited to get surgery.... that video knocked me sick ... her twisted goal met !
Now she's looking for a wee psychiatric admission now for what ! She completely boils my blood
She needs the enablers to open their eyes to what a loony she is and all they do is create her bullshit ... what next ? Don't get me started on the oh my god guys I'm up the hospital i can't pee now haha and I have covid-19 haha .... but hours before was in a blue light ambulance as drifting in and out conscious ...... cherine hen a bladder scan would call u out on that lie, mind u she would probably sat bursting for a pee to get a full bladder reading.... she was awfy quiet on the outcome on that trip,

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
What she's actually wanting is fresh doctors who she thinks don't or won't know about her addiction and she gets the drugs she's desperately craving. I still stand by my opinion this is a whole exercise in chasing drugs. But even a private doc will be provided with her whole medical history I'd imagine. She pushed for the bag after constipating herself. I'd rather donate to a sick kid than little miss druggy. Her partner must be one herself if she ain't clocking what's going on. I can't believe she left her kids for this loony tune

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Here she is back wincing in pain, holding the stoma, putting on the sad voice to ask for “advice” in setting up a go fund me for surgery because she isn’t getting what she wants off the NHS when she demands it. She would never ask anyone for money though so fuck knows who is donating to the go fund me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Oh @Lrkn27 I didn't realise you had had your wee one. Huge congratulations and hope you and wee one are doing as well as possible. I've got 5wks to go and I'm counting down the days til he is here
yeah had him nearly 2 weeks ago just under 8 weeks early. Made a dramatic & traumatic entrance to the world, he is has been trouble all through the pregnancy & decided he would be coming into the world ☺ gave us a fright but he is coming on so well every day.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Has she never heard of an extension cable ? I mean wtf ?

and this mascara ! I swear she is gonna say she won the Comp and books london😂😂 and what’s with the arm behind her back
I think she’s trying to see what she’d be like with her arm off, having a limb amputated will be the next thing

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yet she was perfectly fine for 10 nights in Lanzarote. Dancing about, foam parties, annoying folk at karaoke bars…..how convenient this pain has started once she’s back home. She honestly just can’t stop lying to attract attention and drugs.

Cherine and bush for me as well then I seen that big primm and Stacey were tiktokers and I couldn’t resist having a bitch about those two monstrosities. I mind the old scottish tiktok thread I made a comment about them needing gas masks to go down on each other and big pingu read it out on a live

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
16k for 2 weeks in the Priory eh. Got to be worth that to fix our Cherine. The Psychiatrists will need Psychiatry after trying to deal with her 🙈

Why doesn't she start with a bit of counselling like any normal person would do. She gets high rate PIP which is over £600 a month so she'd be able to afford £40 a week for counseling.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Thats go fund me up….time to get reporting it! Sitting there in the oodie with the hood up and the wee sad voice, cretin!

• Wow
  • Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
Right ya mad rocket, never mind the hoodies fae TT shop, get the tea spilt so we can laugh....
They wifey bought the hoody, so she did
She’s got covid noo , she’ll be hooked up to a ventilator looking for a priest to come in to give her her last rites by the end of the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 13