Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
See in the jumpsuit TT, if that was before her hospital stay and she was aw done up with eyelashes and that on, why the fuck does she have the makeup filter on 🙄 can see it glitching when she’s moving about the fucking rocket. She really does think people are thick as shit
when you read the comments then you can see why she is a massive billy bullshitter, they all must be as batshit crazy as her 🫣 inspiring what? How to try scam the NHS for opiates 😐 and this next one, gullible as fuck 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s knows she’ll get sympathy off the thick Huns in the comments desperate for a reply from her. Obviously just needing attention and opiates. The wifey probably seeing her weans so Cherine needs attention from some cunt.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She’s knows she’ll get sympathy off the thick Huns in the comments desperate for a reply from her. Obviously just needing attention and opiates. The wifey probably seeing her weans so Cherine needs attention from some cunt.
Has she not got them full time? Or are they older?

azura81

VIP Member
must be good to go on so many holidays and go out for dinner so much eh

love how she is just getting it out there it’s not a paid partnership post , clearly doesn’t want her benefits stopped!

does her wife work ?

Ell87

VIP Member
Pretty sure someone gifted her mega money on a live for teeth!!! Anyway… I’ll sleep better tonight knowing she’s still about 😂😂😂😂
She was having a "break" ...in other words hiding because her sister was outing her bullshit 😂

xoNosy

Sorry I know we’re no meant to talk about other tiktokers on threads but does anyone know what happened to Holly that mad methadone junkie that was getting free teeth? She just popped into my head 😂😂