Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells , Talks . Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @beebee789 for the thread suggestion 😂 edit - admin have deleted the sweary words 🤣

As you were guys & gals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe what i have read 🤯 bleep doesn’t contribute anything to society & thinks she can come on tiktok with her latest sob story to con people out of money. Get in the bleeping bin!!

Reactions: 13
So many people have suggested a go fund me. Aye I’m sure they have Cherine. She becoming more and more and desperate. She’s either wanting to scam the money or taking an uncontrollable amount of pain that’s getting worse and worse and worse but I think it’s both. She’s wanting the money to fund her habit as the hospitals now know her game.

16k for 2 weeks in the Priory eh. Got to be worth that to fix our Cherine. The Psychiatrists will need Psychiatry after trying to deal with her 🙈

Why doesn't she start with a bit of counselling like any normal person would do. She gets high rate PIP which is over £600 a month so she'd be able to afford £40 a week for counseling.

Reactions: 14
16k for 2 weeks in the Priory eh. Got to be worth that to fix our Cherine. The Psychiatrists will need Psychiatry after trying to deal with her 🙈

Why doesn't she start with a bit of counselling like any normal person would do. She gets high rate PIP which is over £600 a month so she'd be able to afford £40 a week for counseling.
But that would mean spending her own pip money on what it is actually for 😱 can't be having that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But that would mean spending her own pip money on what it is actually for 😱 can't be having that!!
True she's so much better off with neck fans, plumping lip gloss, perfume and all the other shite she buys. That will all fix her issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really annoyed by that video she posted because as well as trying to exploit her audience, what is she hoping to achieve?

Hospitals are not the therapeutic environment you might think and Nhs or private, they are chaotic places and sometimes you are lucky to even find ten minutes to chat to a member of staff. What is she hoping to achieve in there, doesn’t need to be monitored for her safety, does she need medication changed and monitored for that…no. All you are going to get is a private room and a few meals a day, an art class and some time alone and to be honest you’d be better just booking two weeks alone in an apartment in Spain or booking into a bed and breakfast.

The actual audacity of it all…talking therapy etc probably wouldn’t happen in that time and even people who are struggling to stay safe can’t get support. As said elsewhere, get a counsellor and speak to them and you’ll know that hour is protected with you and a few nights away.

Also, since when did she have copd? I know she has asthma but said on that video copd as well…most people with that have home oxygen and nebulisers but don’t see any of that. Talking shite as per.

Reactions: 12
Right. Just watched the video.
I am bleeping dumbfounded.
It's all a quick fix mentality for this bleep. No mention of any medication or counselling etc...just get me into a facility pronto. There are people in far worse situations since the pandemic started who are on waiting lists to be seen. Begging for cash for a go fund me ON THE DAY THE ENERGY CAP PRICING INCREASE IS ANNOUNCED. Absolutely zero shame or insight.
Never mind Cherine, you carry on peddling your shite made by people in a massive slave factory in China for 20p an hour. You carry on with your hehehe, whit am a like shtick. You carry on wishing for stage 4 kidney disease and dialysis. An absolutely shocking video, at least you had the good sense to delete it.

Reactions: 12
I’m really annoyed by that video she posted because as well as trying to exploit her audience, what is she hoping to achieve?

Hospitals are not the therapeutic environment you might think and Nhs or private, they are chaotic places and sometimes you are lucky to even find ten minutes to chat to a member of staff. What is she hoping to achieve in there, doesn’t need to be monitored for her safety, does she need medication changed and monitored for that…no. All you are going to get is a private room and a few meals a day, an art class and some time alone and to be honest you’d be better just booking two weeks alone in an apartment in Spain or booking into a bed and breakfast.

The actual audacity of it all…talking therapy etc probably wouldn’t happen in that time and even people who are struggling to stay safe can’t get support. As said elsewhere, get a counsellor and speak to them and you’ll know that hour is protected with you and a few nights away.

Also, since when did she have copd? I know she has asthma but said on that video copd as well…most people with that have home oxygen and nebulisers but don’t see any of that. Talking shite as per.
You're spot on with that, she's actually got no idea what it's like. Most people are very sick and hanging by a thread. Does she think it's all hippy sitting in a circle talking about their problems.

She has so many resources online she can engage in to help herself.

I think she’s mistaken… the facility she’s looking for is a yoga retreat! The woman totally rips ma knitting. There is so many people that get taken in by her and actually feel sorry for her. She must of deleted the TT as people are starting to see right through her! Absolute roaster of a woman

Reactions: 8
Can just imagine the call....
'Aye, hullo, is that The Priory? Aye, I was just wonderin whit ye wid charge for treating a prescription drug-addicted narcissistic hypochondriac for a coupla weeks? 16 grand aye? Oh right.....cannae afford that. Here, dae ye want tae buy this 99p shower heid? '

• Haha
Can just imagine the call....
'Aye, hullo, is that The Priory? Aye, I was just wonderin whit ye wid charge for treating a prescription drug-addicted narcissistic hypochondriac for a coupla weeks? 16 grand aye? Oh right.....cannae afford that. Here, dae ye want tae buy this 99p shower heid? '
Haha howling at this 😂😂😂 She'd be like how many shower heeds and neck fans woulda need tae sell afore a cin get in here. Whit amalike hee hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1530942
It’s the last paragraph for me
Yip that's cherine alright! 1000% munchausens, again I'm a broken down record lol, she deliberately produced symptoms by gubbing immodium, refusing laxatives, tipping them down sink, that ng was in and out like a yoyo , could picture the greeting match when getting confronted with "if u can't drink them we will ng them" and found a daft dr to operate, the latest 2 weeks in the priory lol what is that going to do sweet f all ! She would be better off booking the benidorm package holiday. She needs stopped! They enablers just feed her and need to stop feeding her ..... cheers for the video no wonder it was deleted... she is off the scale short of a picnic x

The daily mails tiktok has given her a post. Just watched it so she'll be in her element!

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe what i have read 🤯 bleep doesn’t contribute anything to society & thinks she can come on tiktok with her latest sob story to con people out of money. Get in the bleeping bin!!
Go Fund Me ? Think i will start a Go Fk Yerself Hen page for her .
Absolute wee schemey scammy boot 😡😡😡

The daily mails tiktok has given her a post. Just watched it so she'll be in her element!
Yeah just seen that 🤯🤯🤯 get tae fk Daily Fail feeding into it even more !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cherine’s been contacting the rags again. She’s determined to be famous this time, she’s gonna ride it til the wheels fall off.
Wonder if the paper knows she’s infamous for being an attention seeking liar?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.