Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ah8u

She is truly insufferable. If she was chocolate she would eat herself. My main pet peeve with her is how she edits her pics. U can literally see every line bent and twisted. Total catfish. & now it’s these new videos (not her tiktoks altho they r cringe af too) but in her stories she constantly posts videos of her posing, pouting and eye-f*cking herself. What is the point? She looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I suppose she earnt a lot of money of Waterloo road growing up then now earning off hollyoaks aswell
I doubt Waterloo Road paid that well. Especially when she was playing a student, just one of many gobby chav actresses who could've played the same role. Maybe she got more when she returned, but doubt it was obscene money.

Reactions: 7

Sickofinstacrap

Met her in real life she came up to me asked me for a lighter I gave it to her and asked if she was who she was and then asked for a picture. She told me to hurry on. So stuck up and rude. I've met proper celebs like the Beckhams, Rooneys, the Royals and she was the only one who acted like 'do you know who I am'

• Wow

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Her little girl is on her stories today saying "it's pissing down" .....nice...stay classy Chels

• Wow
  • Angry

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
This girl is peeing me off. The pouting with the fish lips and encouraging her daughter in her latest stories and also filming whilst driving with her kid in the back!! Vile girl!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Anyone else follow chelsee?
She posted a pic earlier and it gave me major dejavu vibes so I had a look and she’s recycled the pictures and videos 4 times 🤦🏻‍♀️
She gets in to arguments if anyone points stuff out on her posts and she’s a total car crash account !

Attachments

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
The rave at Manchester. One person was stabbed to death, a person was raped and many others injured.

Theses celebs think they can do what they want, be all apologetic and the world will be ok again

Curly

VIP Member
I don’t get these posey videos. If my mate started doing this on a train videoing themself they’d no longer be my mate!

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The line of the wall and the bottom of the wardrobe 🙈 if your gonna filter your pics at least learn to do it well View attachment 138742
Maybe she lives in a really wonky house? 😂 So funny.
She looks like an entirely different person in these pics. It’s so sad that she feels the need to change herself so drastically. And I fear for her daughter, being exposed to such a negative view of body image.

Reactions: 5

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
She's back on insta...but she...like the rest of them have pissed off to Dubai. The NYE outfit was an eyefull......she has a tiny body which makes her head look huge.....very strange.
I am amazed that these zlebs get these holidays to Dubai. I don’t think their followers can two pennies to rub together, never mind rushing to pay full whack for holibobs to Dubai because these losers have been there on freebies!

Ninjagram

I doubt Waterloo Road paid that well. Especially when she was playing a student, just one of many gobby chav actresses who could've played the same role. Maybe she got more when she returned, but doubt it was obscene money.
She’s just bought a stash of goodies. I know those Chanel trainers are £760 retail and shes used a shopping service so marked up to around £1000, shes got 2 pairs of those, an LV bag from the new drop and an assortment of LV clothing. Good on her I guess

I know, she's vile.
What’s with all the gun signs and being aggressive constantly?

• Sick

Ma2boys

The line of the wall and the bottom of the wardrobe 🙈 if your gonna filter your pics at least learn to do it well
20200526_182420.jpg

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Wow, just had a look at the birthday set up. Ridiculous. She’s 3!!! Elsa, a cake and some party bags and she’d have been over the moon. CH definitely sees herself on a much higher plane than she actually is.

Flumps

VIP Member
I think I am getting old and soft. She seemed so sweet and enthusiastic on Strictly and I really liked her. It makes me sad that she feels that she has to do this kind of thing to her face and present herself in this way. She was hardworking and fun on SCD and this seems such a shame.