Chelsee Healey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow chelsee?
She posted a pic earlier and it gave me major dejavu vibes so I had a look and she’s recycled the pictures and videos 4 times 🤦🏻‍♀️
She gets in to arguments if anyone points stuff out on her posts and she’s a total car crash account !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get these posey videos. If my mate started doing this on a train videoing themself they’d no longer be my mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She edits her photos so badly and it bothers me more then it should

Either that or her floorboards in her house are bendy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has got to be one of the most insecure “celebs” out there. She’s ruined her face.

Reactions: 14
Her lips oh my god. What a shame. She was pretty when she was in Waterloo road she just looked like a normal young girl now sad she has had so much work done.

Reactions: 12
I saw her on celebs go dating, and she was THE biggest diva there was. She walked out of dates not even half way, she was rude to men and she basically gave off the impression she thought she was better than anyone else because she is pretty. I had no idea who she even was before CGD. She made herself look like a really horrible, narcissistic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Met her in real life she came up to me asked me for a lighter I gave it to her and asked if she was who she was and then asked for a picture. She told me to hurry on. So stuck up and rude. I've met proper celebs like the Beckhams, Rooneys, the Royals and she was the only one who acted like 'do you know who I am'

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t stand her on celebs go dating, as someone else has said she thought she was well above all of the fellas she dated and was rude to them

had a look on her insta and was disgusted to see her posting videos of her little girl swearing as if it was hilarious and also basically teaching her to ‘twerk’, she is pure trash

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Checked out her stories .. actually thought her lips were a filter but no !!! They’re like an actual baboons ass .. she looks trampy now like chloe ferry 😱

Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s so petite and cute, she would eat herself if she could.

she was a arrogant stuck up witch On CGD. Her younger sister is featured a lot and it’s a shame she does cutesy laughs while wearing mini body cons showing her behind. Total cringe. Waiting for the biggest local drug dealer to sweep them off their feet and live a life of luxury for free

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wears the clothes as her child as she's able to buy kids clothes!!! Also have a look at some of the comments to her posts, if you don't suck up to her or call her out her language is foul. There's a post way back were she's sticking her arse out but reading with her little girl, the way she spoke to a commenter is vile.

Reactions: 3
Just went for a quick snoop on her insta and she is literally unrecognisable. She must have had bum implants, her nose is different and those lips 😦 it's a shame, I really liked her on Strictly. She was a pretty little thing.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just checked her instagram. Her lips are massive!! What a clip. Also how can she afford all the designer gear? It must be knock offs!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just checked her instagram. Her lips are massive!! What a clip. Also how can she afford all the designer gear? It must be knock offs!
I suppose she earnt a lot of money of Waterloo road growing up then now earning off hollyoaks aswell

I suppose she earnt a lot of money of Waterloo road growing up then now earning off hollyoaks aswell
I doubt Waterloo Road paid that well. Especially when she was playing a student, just one of many gobby chav actresses who could've played the same role. Maybe she got more when she returned, but doubt it was obscene money.

Reactions: 7