Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo21

Sorry but she’s a midget .. big head little body, her videos make me cringe so bad. Who even is she? Was she in the school programme years ago? Thank Christ we don’t have big brother anymore cause these fame hungry women would be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Fairytruthmother

I saw on the actress that plays Mercedes in Hollyoaks, her Instagram that her and her little boy were at chelsees daughters party. From one of the pictures there were more than 6 people in the background then add on this lady and her son and the lady playing elsa. Is it still only 6 people in your house/garden??
Rules don't apply to this one. She was at an illegal rave the other week.

Reactions: 4

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
You'd of thought she'd of gotten better at photoshopping by now.

The lack of mask wearing too! The odd time she's had one on... It's been on her chin!

Reactions: 3

Theonethatgotaway

I commenter on her photo being badly edited and guess what.. she blocked me 😂😂 A grade twat! Only telling what everyone can see ffs

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
She wears the clothes as her child as she's able to buy kids clothes!!! Also have a look at some of the comments to her posts, if you don't suck up to her or call her out her language is foul. There's a post way back were she's sticking her arse out but reading with her little girl, the way she spoke to a commenter is vile.

Bexybest

I've been rewatching Waterloo Road and it's nice to see her more natural, albeit a lot younger!

Ginger_roots

Just went for a quick snoop on her insta and she is literally unrecognisable. She must have had bum implants, her nose is different and those lips 😦 it's a shame, I really liked her on Strictly. She was a pretty little thing.

Reactions: 2

meowcake

She had decent sized lips before. She didn’t need to do all that and ruin it. She looks like a blow up doll now.

Edit: MY BAD. Correction, her lips were tiny before lol. I don’t know what I was remembering. I can understand why she got fillers now, I just don’t understand why she got so much. Doesn’t look good!

Reactions: 2