Chelsea Wright #2 Diapers, Dummies, Dismembering people (to wear like sweetie wrappers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they your new trainers? …… What are those 👀🤣🎵 .. can just see her plodding along with her baby grow, floral trousers and her new sneaks😅
DF044BB5-4AC4-44A1-84CE-B9B153DBD1AB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cravings for McDonald's. Otherwise known as greed. But Chelsea has no idea why she is "severely overweight" absolutely no clue, she can't eat or drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like she never went her holiday again.
Or she wouldnt still be posting on fb.
She will never learn

By the way ladies, She still needs donations please. She really wants that medal but she needs to hit that £35 mark 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See everytime she announces she's up at the early hours of the morning she 100% never gets up at that time and only says it to sound busy 😂

• Haha
Does anyone need the lives she did today?

So the visit has gone tits up for a 3rd time! Surely even Chelsea isn’t going to fall for the excuse again

Reactions: 3
I’m uploading. I wanted to take notes but I was having a bath. So just from memory:-

She was NOT up at 4. Says herself it was 6 earlier.

How does she not have a single pair of socks??

Cleans her house before she goes, my arse. I swear she’s copied that from me. Because I actually do get up to clean my house at 4 before any kids wake up. From my days of OCD, but I don’t do half of what I used to, and rarely count the way I did.

Doesn’t want to talk about what happened with Edie, but still thinks there’s a chance she’ll go tomorrow

I’m expecting her up during the night. Someone needs to tell her that feeling disappointed because something you were looking forward to is cancelled, Is NOT depression.

I’d kill to see how that pink and blue striped room looked in Chelsea’s head.

Nobody offered to buy a McDonalds. Or anyone with a car offering to take her shopping.

I wonder why she’s saving all her lives. Usually she rarely saves them. Is it because she’s on her best behaviour? Or so if she’s accused the video will still be there?

Reactions: 4
She looks like Henry from Thomas and friends when she films leaning into the camera... Henry is the worst train. I really don't understand needing lifts, surely a taxi is available and she should be able to get home delivery. Whoever is handling her finances needs to sort that out. Chelsea seems to think her nana is being generous by giving her money, I think its her money. Something strange going on there, I wonder if someone is claiming carers allowance for Chelsea.

Reactions: 7
She looks like Henry from Thomas and friends when she films leaning into the camera... Henry is the worst train. I really don't understand needing lifts, surely a taxi is available and she should be able to get home delivery. Whoever is handling her finances needs to sort that out. Chelsea seems to think her nana is being generous by giving her money, I think its her money. Something strange going on there, I wonder if someone is claiming carers allowance for Chelsea.
I would think someone is getting carers. But they’re not doing a very good job.

I don’t know why they can’t have a separate account that money can be transferred in to so she can shop online. But then there’s a fair chance Chelsea would spend it all on nappies and colouring books, then be begging for food online.

I realised I have another load of videos on another YouTube channel. My own one. I don’t have videos of my own but it’s the one I use to watch YouTube. But it’s not in my real name anyway so I think it would be ok

I would think someone is getting carers. But they’re not doing a very good job.

I don’t know why they can’t have a separate account that money can be transferred in to so she can shop online. But then there’s a fair chance Chelsea would spend it all on nappies and colouring books, then be begging for food online.

I realised I have another load of videos on another YouTube channel. My own one. I don’t have videos of my own but it’s the one I use to watch YouTube. But it’s not in my real name anyway so I think it would be ok
If someone is claiming that on her behalf questions need to be asked, she is mostly alone and having to fend for herself. At the very least they should be making sure she can source food, its not a good look that she has to ask strangers on Facebook to take her shopping and an amazon gift card is not going to cut it. I know she is a nightmare but her family don't seem to bother with her and I worry about financial abuse. Yes she's irresponsible with money but its her money.

Reactions: 7
If someone is claiming that on her behalf questions need to be asked, she is mostly alone and having to fend for herself. At the very least they should be making sure she can source food, its not a good look that she has to ask strangers on Facebook to take her shopping and an amazon gift card is not going to cut it. I know she is a nightmare but her family don't seem to bother with her and I worry about financial abuse. Yes she's irresponsible with money but its her money.
Her Dad has a car, he could collect some shopping and drop it off for her if actually accompanying her is too stressful. Granny could help with an online grocery order. Seems like no-one has taught her basic cooking skills either, other than how to chuck frozen convenience foods in the micro or oven.

I don’t know why her granny can’t drive her to the shops and back, at least. Her dad seemed willing to help. But she seems to be reluctant to ask family for help. She has posted on Facebook that she needs help and is struggling so they must know

Exactly. They must know but they're choosing to ignore. She did say she wanted to buy a months worth of groceries but that's probably not a good idea either. I mean I get it she's a really difficult person but at the same time her family have an obligation especially if they're claiming benefits for her or managing her money. My concern is since this has become so public they've been dolling out funds to make themselves look OK but may have access to plenty more. It has financial abuse written all over it. Why shouldn't she have access to a bank account, I'm sure her accommodation is being paid for separately. If she goes hungry because she's spent everything she has she would probably only do it once as nobody is buying her McDonald's.

I don’t know why her granny can’t drive her to the shops and back, at least. Her dad seemed willing to help. But she seems to be reluctant to ask family for help. She has posted on Facebook that she needs help and is struggling so they must know
She has treated them badly, tagging them in her lives about ABDL and moaning to her wee enablers that her family don’t accept that side of her and that makes her depressed; However they can’t on one hand manage her finances whilst refusing to help her in other ways. Then again, who knows what help they are offering in the background that she’s refusing or finding issue with. Seems like everything has to be Chelsea’s way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.