Chelsea Wright #2 Diapers, Dummies, Dismembering people (to wear like sweetie wrappers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ban is up. She’d need to be careful as I think the next Facebook ban is 30 days, and after that it’s permanent.

I’m sure she’s said it’s Kirkcaldy pool she goes to
She's got loads of Facebook profiles, she'll end up using another or making another

Reactions: 5
Last post i see on her profile is “When they need u 25 pms When u need them 0”
I cant imagine anyone needing chelsea, unless its someone from the abdl community

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She will no doubt lie about how many laps she done to the charity. Oh wait!.. I forgot, Chelsea doesnt lie.
The event doesnt start until 22nd March, wonder if she will include the laps that she said she done yesterday morning. I read the site and 44 miles is equivelant to swimming to France and back. Cant see her doing that within 1 month

• Haha
I saw a video of her on holiday in Spain from 2019.
No lymphedema and scooting about in an electric wheelchair. Loved waving and chatting to everyone whilst doing so. Mmmhhmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a programme years ago about people purposely hurting themselves, all in a bid to become disabled. It was some crazy stuff, kind of makes me think of chelsea, wants the legs amputated rather than just looking after them, if she wont apply creams to sellyitus, how the hell would she deal with a surgical wound after amputation😑 that is a grimm picture in my mind😅. She goes to kirkcaldy pool, well thats if she even goes, sometimes i think shes wetting her hair in a sink somewhere👀🤣 then snapping a couple pics, if shes doing all these lengths of the pool she would be knackered and probably crash out within 10 mins of being back at the house🤔 i know i do after swimming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have I missed her lives today?
She was on earlier

She’s off on her travels again today. I wonder if it will be 3rd time lucky with Edie??

I’ve seen a programme years ago about people purposely hurting themselves, all in a bid to become disabled. It was some crazy stuff, kind of makes me think of chelsea, wants the legs amputated rather than just looking after them, if she wont apply creams to sellyitus, how the hell would she deal with a surgical wound after amputation😑 that is a grimm picture in my mind😅. She goes to kirkcaldy pool, well thats if she even goes, sometimes i think shes wetting her hair in a sink somewhere👀🤣 then snapping a couple pics, if shes doing all these lengths of the pool she would be knackered and probably crash out within 10 mins of being back at the house🤔 i know i do after swimming.
I remember a Dr. Phil episode where a lady identified as a blind person. She got someone to put drain cleaner in her eyes 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw a video of her on holiday in Spain from 2019.
No lymphedema and scooting about in an electric wheelchair. Loved waving and chatting to everyone whilst doing so. Mmmhhmm.
I saw that one. She was a totally diffrent Chelsea

Reactions: 2
Well all i can say is, i hope chelsea doesnt go on her “holidays” cos ive just tested positive for covid 🙁 I need entertaining lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well all i can say is, i hope chelsea doesnt go on her “holidays” cos ive just tested positive for covid 🙁 I need entertaining lol
Awwww, hope your symptoms are mild xx
I think she's went private so we might not see anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hope it doesn’t get you too bad @Scottish-Gal, just try sleep as much as you can, plenty fluids and pain, hope your okay. I haven’t been on to see what shes been upto lately will need to have a wee peek😅

Reactions: 3
@BigMavis Had a few bad headaches at work and a sore arm which i put it down to my other illnesses, got track n trace text this morning and due to where i work i thought it best to test myself. I will be fine 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Hope Chelsea hasnt gone private Lol, I may need to comment more on other pages, just to see me through 😂

Hope it doesn’t get you too bad @Scottish-Gal, just try sleep as much as you can, plenty fluids and pain, hope your okay. I haven’t been on to see what shes been upto lately will need to have a wee peek😅
Thanks, not feeling too bad the now.
Im looking forward to finding out if she goes to Edie’s today 🤣

Shes in love. Whats the betting its Edie the troll?
🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she be in love with her care giver? Especially after saying numerous times her involment with abdl is not sexual? Fooking loon ball she is 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone else notice how chelsea just doesnt get how this sponser swim thing works?
In the video Taylorsversion posted, she said it may take her till end of the year to complete it.
Someone needs to tell her she has an allocated time to do it in , about 2months
I wonder when she will start logging her laps? Does she even know that, If, she starts logging the now, they will get deleted on 22nd March? I can imagine her kicking off at that 🤣🤣

Alexa play can you feel the love tonight by Elton John
State of that face, looks like a 🤡s make up done wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.