Chelsea Wright #2 Diapers, Dummies, Dismembering people (to wear like sweetie wrappers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s “no great. Mental health been haywire”

Determined to get out of the house so has bought a men’s tracksuit and trainers. She can even prove it “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” Chelsea, these are not the things anybody needs proof of pet.

Her friend was calling her a complete attention seeker, and she’s been playing up her mental health for years. Said that she wouldn’t be going in to hospital, wouldn’t be going anywhere. It was all said behind her back but her best pal tells her everything.

I’m confused. How did her so-called best mate get in to this conversation?
She needs everyone to keep talking. She’s not our entertainment. We need to take part as well and keep talking to her.

She got up at 6:30 and felt unwell, but she “just needed a big dump, hahahaha hey, at least I’m honest”

She has it saved on Facebook but I can upload it if anybody wants me to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone wants to do a recap that would be great!
Nothing much has changed, Chelsea’s still a lazy witch. Still waiting on a hospital bed, still begging to be fed. She’s still not seen her CG, wants to kill people or get them charged with murder cos she will take her own life if u say something she doesnt like. The list is too long 😂

She’s “no great. Mental health been haywire”

Determined to get out of the house so has bought a men’s tracksuit and trainers. She can even prove it “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” Chelsea, these are not the things anybody needs proof of pet.

Her friend was calling her a complete attention seeker, and she’s been playing up her mental health for years. Said that she wouldn’t be going in to hospital, wouldn’t be going anywhere. It was all said behind her back but her best pal tells her everything.

I’m confused. How did her so-called best mate get in to this conversation?
She needs everyone to keep talking. She’s not our entertainment. We need to take part as well and keep talking to her.

She got up at 6:30 and felt unwell, but she “just needed a big dump, hahahaha hey, at least I’m honest”

She has it saved on Facebook but I can upload it if anybody wants me to
Upload please as i cant see it

Reactions: 7
The KFC comment, that'll put her in a terrible mood, oh god I hope she goes live 🙏

• Haha
I wonder how she's allowed to spend ridiculous amounts on shite off Amazon but she can't be trusted to get asda delivered 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Theres more places than Asda or Iceland that do deliveries. Is she blacklisted from them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theres more places than Asda or Iceland that do deliveries. Is she blacklisted from them all?
I don't think she actually is blacklisted, she was just spending too much money on food sips so I don't think she's allowed anymore.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have access to a bank card, when she wants to use amazon she has to buy gift cards. I think. I do wonder why the gran doesn't organise home delivery groceries though.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have access to a bank card, when she wants to use amazon she has to buy gift cards. I think. I do wonder why the gran doesn't organise home delivery groceries though.
I thought i heard her say before about bank card. I was just going to say same thing about her nana, or her sister leah who’s usually in her comments

Reactions: 4
Same if she goes to the grans to pick up the money, because that seemed like the plan today. The gran should just sit down with her and order stuff or order stuff for her that she needs

Reactions: 5
Something ive wondered for a while. Ive seen chelsea say a few times that she’s not so good at reading big sentances on her lives. How is she able to read all her books then?

• Haha
Something ive wondered for a while. Ive seen chelsea say a few times that she’s not so good at reading big sentances on her lives. How is she able to read all her books then?
Iv noticed that she sometimes gets the words round the wrong way or says the wrong thing. Maybe she doesn't notice and just reads them her way so it makes sense to her? Like if known people that are dyslexic that it was just normal to them

The KFC comment, that'll put her in a terrible mood, oh god I hope she goes live 🙏
No she hates KFC. Doesn’t trust it 😂

You know what I don’t get. She’s so desperate for medical attention that she’ll ring an ambulance for a stubbed toe. But she refuses to see anybody about that itching? There’s something causing that. It’s constant. I was in Tesco when the first one was on. The noise of Chelsea scratching through headphones . . . . 🤢

• Haha
No she hates KFC. Doesn’t trust it 😂

You know what I don’t get. She’s so desperate for medical attention that she’ll ring an ambulance for a stubbed toe. But she refuses to see anybody about that itching? There’s something causing that. It’s constant. I was in Tesco when the first one was on. The noise of Chelsea scratching through headphones . . . . 🤢
I have to turn my screen away when she scratches 🤢
How can they even let her in a pool with her legs being as bad as they are?
—————-
Does anyone know which pool she uses?

@Taylorsversion Is her FB live ban up? Or was she just sneaking on?

I have to turn my screen away when she scratches 🤢
How can they even let her in a pool with her legs being as bad as they are?
—————-
Does anyone know which pool she uses?

@Taylorsversion Is her FB live ban up? Or was she just sneaking on?
Her ban is up. She’d need to be careful as I think the next Facebook ban is 30 days, and after that it’s permanent.

I’m sure she’s said it’s Kirkcaldy pool she goes to

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.